DIY Drones Spirit of 76 3DR Discount

Reaction score
Nicely done, I was about to post that but you beat me to it!

LOL, no, it's good to see someone passing this on, it makes the Solo a real bargain with another 20% off!

Frank, where are you hiding out these days? The RCG Solo thread was shut down as you know, and DE tried to revive it, but it's pointless. I am about ready to buy a Solo again with the current 3DR offer, but need a serious discussion group without the BS.

Reactions: Ian [P13]
Thanks just ordered another SOLO, Gimbal and 2 batteries...saved $260...

Or a solo for 640.00

that means we can now get it to Australia free of customs duty, taxes, processing fees, basically bypassing customs altogether. our customs free limit is AU$1000, that's roughly US$750.

3DR still won't ship internationally but you can get a US forwarding address.

that's it, I'm getting spare Solo.

Reactions: divemasterphil
Solo with gimbal for $800? Might have to finally pull the trigger and buy one

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Frank, where are you hiding out these days? The RCG Solo thread was shut down as you know, and DE tried to revive it, but it's pointless. I am about ready to buy a Solo again with the current 3DR offer, but need a serious discussion group without the BS.
Here and Facebook are good for serious Solo chat.

That revival is no more than just another opportunity to try trolling.

This is THE best place so far, minimal issues, and everyone is very helpful. Well, most are! :)

Reactions: Ian [P13]
Thanks for the post about the discount, I'm in need of a backpack, so unless anyone knows of a better deal, this may be useful to me.

Thanks for the post about the discount, I'm in need of a backpack, so unless anyone knows of a better deal, this may be useful to me.
The 3DR backpack is really good, so I'd personally say, snap it up with the discount as it is rarely sold discounted by retailers.

Reactions: dbaribault

rcg is dead to me. except for the classifieds ;)

you can find me here or on facebook. i still have a disco pro so over at fpvlab as well.

Last edited:
I don't want to bash other groups... but I could never stomach RCG. Their format is terrible (tends to be one large thread, horrible to read and follow), and many of the people there act like teenage girls that have major hormone problems. I have an account, but rarely use it if I can help it.

I really don't see the 'charm' of the place. Sorry to say it, but I did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc