DIY Drones Spirit of 76 3DR Discount

Reaction score
Reaction score
Nicely done, I was about to post that but you beat me to it!

Reaction score
LOL, no, it's good to see someone passing this on, it makes the Solo a real bargain with another 20% off!

Reaction score
Frank, where are you hiding out these days? The RCG Solo thread was shut down as you know, and DE tried to revive it, but it's pointless. I am about ready to buy a Solo again with the current 3DR offer, but need a serious discussion group without the BS.

Reactions: Ian [P13]
Reaction score
Thanks just ordered another SOLO, Gimbal and 2 batteries...saved $260...

Reaction score
Or a solo for 640.00
that means we can now get it to Australia free of customs duty, taxes, processing fees, basically bypassing customs altogether. our customs free limit is AU$1000, that's roughly US$750.

3DR still won't ship internationally but you can get a US forwarding address.

that's it, I'm getting spare Solo.

Reactions: divemasterphil
Reaction score
Solo with gimbal for $800? Might have to finally pull the trigger and buy one

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Frank, where are you hiding out these days? The RCG Solo thread was shut down as you know, and DE tried to revive it, but it's pointless. I am about ready to buy a Solo again with the current 3DR offer, but need a serious discussion group without the BS.
Here and Facebook are good for serious Solo chat.

That revival is no more than just another opportunity to try trolling.

Reaction score
This is THE best place so far, minimal issues, and everyone is very helpful. Well, most are! :)

Reactions: Ian [P13]
Reaction score
Thanks for the post about the discount, I'm in need of a backpack, so unless anyone knows of a better deal, this may be useful to me.

Reaction score
Thanks for the post about the discount, I'm in need of a backpack, so unless anyone knows of a better deal, this may be useful to me.
The 3DR backpack is really good, so I'd personally say, snap it up with the discount as it is rarely sold discounted by retailers.

Reactions: dbaribault
Reaction score
rcg is dead to me. except for the classifieds ;)

you can find me here or on facebook. i still have a disco pro so over at fpvlab as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't want to bash other groups... but I could never stomach RCG. Their format is terrible (tends to be one large thread, horrible to read and follow), and many of the people there act like teenage girls that have major hormone problems. I have an account, but rarely use it if I can help it.

I really don't see the 'charm' of the place. Sorry to say it, but I did.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coruptor