DIY Drones Spirit of 76 3DR Discount

Crap, that is a clean break. I hate lead free solder.

Just offering, I'd be happy to give it a try at replacing the connector.... I'm about to try the same on mine as I believe I've worn out my HDMI connector. Let me know...or if you'd want to sell it as is....
What's wrong with lead free solder- I don't know much about it?
Never mind- Google answered my question.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
but people who are trying now and get this error message will lose their discount code, you can use it only once.

How would they link you (here) to an on-line order?

they must link you by email address (that's normally unique), I don't think they do it by cookie or by a name. when I tried again to apply the discount code after the canceled order, it was no longer working.

Reactions: Maddog
Hmm.... from the 3DR store:
Backpack $149.95
Shipping (chose least expensive option) $14.95
Discount -$29.99
Total: $134.95

From Amazon (with Prime free shipping):
Total $132.57

I guess I'll sit this one out on the backpack from 3DR and keep an eye on Amazon. 3DR is killing it with their shipping price.

Thank you sir, you just saved me $2+. And I get shipping that I can track. I was just about to pull the trigger and decided to check this thread.

Crap, that is a clean break. I hate lead free solder.

Just offering, I'd be happy to give it a try at replacing the connector.... I'm about to try the same on mine as I believe I've worn out my HDMI connector. Let me know...or if you'd want to sell it as is....
I would be willing to let you give it a shot & would also take an offer to sell as is. Just let me know. I appreciate you Rich

Hmm.... from the 3DR store:
Backpack $149.95
Shipping (chose least expensive option) $14.95
Discount -$29.99
Total: $134.95

From Amazon (with Prime free shipping):
Total $132.57

I guess I'll sit this one out on the backpack from 3DR and keep an eye on Amazon. 3DR is killing it with their shipping price.
If you're not already, check out eBay from time to time. I got my backpack for $110. Lucky I guess

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea