Buy one Battery get one free from 3DR Direct

I tried to buy 1 and get 2nd free but You have to spend $299.00 or more
I have 4 batteries I wanted to buy one battery and get the 2nd free to have a total of 6
" FREE2NDBATTERY"

Same for me. No where in the offer does it specify that. Not cool!

Here's the deal guys - order two batteries! That's how it's done.
The price of one is deducted from the total, leaving a bill of $157.
A bit confusing, to be sure. On the plus side, 3DR got back to me about my order goof-up in record time and cancelled it before it assaulted my card. Good deal!

This is correct. Just put two batteries in your cart than in the coupons section enter FREE2NDBATTERY click on apply and you see the instant -149.95. It works I know because I used it also. I have been waiting for a deal on batteries. Thank you 3DR !!!

Same here, they emailed me and canceled the order. Then instructed me on the proper order process. Order 2, use the code.

I just ordered 2 & used the code. Worked fine. Thanks 3DR. Now another question, loaded 2.0.0 yesterday and still only has 2 points on cable cam. Looked through all settings etc. What setting an I missing?

I just ordered 2 & used the code. Worked fine. Thanks 3DR. Now another question, loaded 2.0.0 yesterday and still only has 2 points on cable cam. Looked through all settings etc. What setting an I missing?
It doesn't really look different - there's no point 1, point 2, 3, etc..
You just hit A for the first waypoint, hit it again for the second, and keep going. When you're done hit B to program the final point.

Thanks. I'll try it tomorrow again if I have time but I thought the same so I tagged 3 points with A and then B as an end point. It flew directly from the B to the first A and back. Maybe I should have cycled power on the Solo because it had just downloaded everything and only the controller cycled power.

why don't they keep this deal forever, not just till Sunday.
more flight hours = more flight data & more feedback from owners leads to improvement of the product.
and besides more flight hours = more broken parts (or drones) = subsequent increase in sales.

in the meantime in Australia you pay AU$245 (US$192) for 1 battery...

Here's the deal guys - order two batteries! That's how it's done.
The price of one is deducted from the total, leaving a bill of $157.
A bit confusing, to be sure. On the plus side, 3DR got back to me about my order goof-up in record time and cancelled it before it assaulted my card. Good deal!
Hi have you received your batteries yet?

I got a "shipped" notice and a Fedex tracking number on Tuesday.

Got them today. Ordered Saturday and live in Southern Cali. Shipping status never changed. Happy.....

Attachments

• 20160225_121812.jpg
    20160225_121812.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 10
Waiting for the BOGOF offer to hit the UK.....Don't hold your breath UK Pilots!

Ordered last Saturday, received today by FedEx ground. Unfortunately, you'll have to remember that the 3DR website does not update after you place the order. Seems to be a bug they have never been interested in fixing. Look at some of the old orders I have had still 'Processing'....
MHCJKl

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso