Reaction score
Hello.

Recently I'm interested in buying a drone.
My budget is about $ 800, I saw the 3dr with gopro hero 4 black and gimbal and it looks awesome, the problem is that I living out of the usa, and it's very expensive in my country ($ 1000 - $ 1200 without gopro andgimbal ).

But the good news is that I will be in california soon for roadtrip.

The trip is starting in San Francisco, so I'm looking for a place to purchase this drone in San Francisco, I saw that "best buy" selling this drone for $ 300 but it does not include gopro and gimbal.

Please, if you know some good place that sell this drone cheaper then then best buy, let me know, it can help me a lot.

Itay

Many of the retail stores are out of stock of both the Solo and compatible GoPro cameras ( officially both are out of production). Many people are getting them delivered either through the Best Buy,, Amazon eBay or B&H Photo websites. I'm not in SF, but someone who lives out there may know of a store that has them in stock.

Reactions: Itaytabibi
Many of the retail stores are out of stock of both the Solo and compatible GoPro cameras ( officially both are out of production). Many people are getting them delivered either through the Best Buy,, Amazon eBay or B&H Photo websites. I'm not in SF, but someone who lives out there may know of a store that has them in stock.

Thanks for the help!
Very helpful information:)

Try B&H photo there in NY and have a sale on for a NEW solo,gimbal and gopro 4 Black $549.99 USD

Try B&H photo there in NY and have a sale on for a NEW solo,gimbal and gopro 4 Black $549.99 USD
I saw this sale in their website, but they only have stores in NY and I will be in California, and because it's my first time in the USA I'm pretty afraid to run out with the mail.
I will be in California for 10 days ( 7 days in Los Angeles and 3 days in San Francisco) and I'm worry that if I will order the drone from B&H to my hotel in LA it will not arrive to me by time.

Finding what you are looking for in a retail store is very unlikely to happen. As andrew.baker points out, this is all out of production.

Before you ever leave home, check with where you are staying in one of the US locations you'll visit and see if they can hold a few packages until you arrive. Shop the Internet for good pricing and have the items shipped to where you are staying. Everything that you need will be waiting for you when you arrive - and for a fair price.

I would suggest ordering it for store pickup at a retail center near your hotel. I they don't have it in stock most stores will transfer one from a store that still has them. Try going on Best Buy or others website and ordering one for store pickup. It shouldn't be hard to find out what stores are closest to where you are staying and have one sent there.

B&h will deliver I s couple days. Let the hotel know you will have a delivery. Order it 2 days before You arrive and it will be there the day you arrive or the following.

Hello.

Recently I'm interested in buying a drone.
My budget is about $ 800, I saw the 3dr with gopro hero 4 black and gimbal and it looks awesome, the problem is that I living out of the usa, and it's very expensive in my country ($ 1000 - $ 1200 without gopro andgimbal ).

But the good news is that I will be in california soon for roadtrip.

The trip is starting in San Francisco, so I'm looking for a place to purchase this drone in San Francisco, I saw that "best buy" selling this drone for $ 300 but it does not include gopro and gimbal.

Please, if you know some good place that sell this drone cheaper then then best buy, let me know, it can help me a lot.

Itay
I have a brand solo in the original box for sale with some extras

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc