Video Editing

Reaction score
I am looking for an easy to use VES that wont break the bank. The Adobe premier uses a monthly fee which seems very expensive. I am ok with spending a little bit to get something worthwhile. Thanks in advance!

look at hitfilm pro 4
just finished a video shot in 4K edited on a surface pro 3 core I5 4gb ram
used nothing but GP studio and prodrynilin for stabilizing
lots of tools out there, just have to pick what is right for what you are doing

look at hitfilm pro 4
just finished a video shot in 4K edited on a surface pro 3 core I5 4gb ram
used nothing but GP studio and prodrynilin for stabilizing
lots of tools out there, just have to pick what is right for what you are doing
I tried Hitfilm but found it too advanced and complicated for me, but you can download it for free and try it.

GoPro Studio is free, basic and easy to learn.

I use ProDrenalin to remove fisheye and stabilize if it's needed. It's about $50 and super simple to use but it doesn't do much else.

After running footage through ProDrenalin, I import it into Power Director 13 to do everything else. You can get the deluxe version at Amazon for about $25 now. That's what I use.

There are a number of programs available that you can download a free trial and take for a spin. Check out "video editing software reviews" on Google.

I am looking for an easy to use VES that wont break the bank. The Adobe premier uses a monthly fee which seems very expensive. I am ok with spending a little bit to get something worthwhile. Thanks in advance!
Windows or Mac?

Here is a link to a lengthy discussion on what software is out there and what many here are using. This should probably be put as a link on the FAQ page..Video Editing Software

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks