changing the batteries solo cells and suspect BMS behaviour

Reaction score
Dear gents
I am not sure I have to open a new post.
We already discussed on this forum about solo batteries and I could find on this side of the creek replacement batteries very similar to your tattu's, that, if I understand are back to availability.
Never theless I purchased one pack of these Europeans so called bashing (5200 mAh, 40 c, 77 Wh) and completed to installthis pack, following solo batterie mod for dummies as brought to us by JB.
I take the opportunity to gratefully thank him.
After having pre-wreked my housings (seems that glue dissolvent are a bit strong on this side of the creek) I wired everything correctly, the 2,3, and 4 wires excepted as they are described as equivalent. The figure is very similar to the tattu’s.
I plugged the madhacker solo tool, which provided inconsistent measurement. I also observed hot points on the BMS board (the chips with 101 written on it, closed to the connector of the leds board). I unplugged the balancing harness, which resulted in temperature draw down.
The pack is measured at 15.4 V and cells are equally charged at 3.85 V and perfectly balanced.
The madhacker says (balancing harness unplugged) : 6.48 V, 0% of charge. cell 1 : 0V, cell 2 , 3.71V, cell 3 : 1.76 V and cell 4 : 1.13 V. Lowest V records are all at 0.000 V.
Because of over heating, and suspecting something not normal, I postponed the next stage of total discharge until further clarification.
What are your recommendations to continue the calibration. Is it a risk to kill the BMS ?
MAny thanks in advance.
Bernard

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela