The next firmware update

so does it give you more settings other than just change modes? what is under that settings icon?

yeah, is that it? what does the mode button do? When or where is the full gopro control? I'm confused now...

yeah, is that it? what does the mode button do? When or where is the full gopro control? I'm confused now...
Well ..what it looks for now ..they only added changing from Video to Still pictures!! But we might get a little more when the actual FW for Solo comes out...have to wait and see?.

Well ..what it looks for now ..they only added changing from Video to Still pictures!! But we might get a little more when the actual FW for Solo comes out...have to wait and see?.
Okay, thanks Del. So this is some sort of interim update? I was expecting the promised gopro control by mid November. I assumed that's what this was. Hopefully some other folks in the know can chime in with more specifics when they're made available...

Okay, thanks Del. So this is some sort of interim update? I was expecting the promised gopro control by mid November. I assumed that's what this was. Hopefully some other folks in the know can chime in with more specifics when they're made available...
I wouldn't get your hopes up. I'm sure this is it. An incremental update. And some little added feature in December, and so on. It's torture, but I still think we'll eventually get something close to full control.

I wouldn't get your hopes up. I'm sure this is it. An incremental update. And some little added feature in December, and so on. It's torture, but I still think we'll eventually get something close to full control.
I was thinking the same thing Erik..the update for the app that we just got is all were gonna get for now...and the new FW for the Solo that were all waiting for is just gonna be for the Solo's performance issues and not for the GoPro ! Just my thought

Update finally in high gear could not be happier to have the ability to take photography with this amazing aerial device(changing modes), I am however a cinematographer but this is great I could care less about changing the FPS Resolution ect...be happy with the state of being able to get something years ago was impossible as a filmmaker I am excited for this new avenue to enhance my productions. I am hoping to see other peoples work as it can only inspire others to get great reels together

Reactions: Chuck
I agree Ryan35. I really don't have the need to change GoPro settings on the fly but the ability to easily switch between video and photo mode is awesome. I'm stoked...

Recibir una soplar a la cabeza? Mas Col-n-Aid ? Ahh, 3dr sleep team members no?…

Recibir una soplar a la cabeza? Mas Col-n-Aid ? Ahh, 3dr sleep team members no?…
Quite clever!
Sorry though, I don't think they're undercover 3DR agents that just happened to drink the koolade.
Sorry!

I bought 2 H4-Silver so I could easily switch from stills to video. When I am shooting stills I am in Time Lapse mode, usually 5MB, 5 sec intervals. Pic files aren't that big so when I D/L I can pick through, choose the frames I like the best and discard the rest. This new update, is it just to take one still at a time? Press shutter button? Or can I go to Time Lapse and set the interval?

This has been asked multiple times here-where are you getting the update from? Nothing on website, no "Update Available" on the controller. The GitHub site means nothing to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44