Tablet deal

I've already gotten email confirmations from PayPal and seller

No Free Lunch!!!

From Ebay:

"You were recently involved in a transaction for the following item:
162443867101 - ZTE Trek 2 HD K88 Wi-Fi GSM AT&T Unlocked 8" Android Tablet Gray 5MP - N

We’re writing to let you know that an unauthorized third party may have accessed the seller’s account to list this item. The item has been removed from the site, and the transaction was cancelled."

No Free Lunch!!!

From Ebay:

"You were recently involved in a transaction for the following item:
162443867101 - ZTE Trek 2 HD K88 Wi-Fi GSM AT&T Unlocked 8" Android Tablet Gray 5MP - N

We’re writing to let you know that an unauthorized third party may have accessed the seller’s account to list this item. The item has been removed from the site, and the transaction was cancelled."

Even at 75.00 in that the other seller has it listed for this is a smokin deal. I have been using it for 2 months without a glitch. AT&T has had 2 firmware updates in that time so they are supporting it. It works better than my Galaxy tab. Wifi is plenty strong and the addition of LTE is a bonus. ZTE made a pretty powerful little box with this one.

received my ATT Trek 2 tablet today from Quality Cellz seller on ebay that the OP posted.
It was indeed sealed NIB and has the unlock code printed on the box if you use someone else other than ATT for your cell provider.
It's also a phone if you want to use it as such.

I removed my Note 5 sim and installed it for testing.
Nice to be able to do this out in the field for data access as needed

Completely satisfied with this purchase for $61 shipped!!!
Thanks
Ok, I've reordered from "qualitycellz" for $59.99
Should have better luck with this seller!

ZTE Trek 2 HD K88 Wi-Fi GSM AT&T Unlocked 8" Android Tablet Gray 5MP - N | eBay

Just ordered one as well! They can be purchased for $48 from qualitycellz with code: C20Spring

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig