Tablet deal

Reaction score
I just ordered one of these. Not sure how well it'll run the Solo app or Solex but it's cheap enough to take a chance. Anyone have any experience with this tablet?

I just ordered one of these. Not sure how well it'll run the Solo app or Solex but it's cheap enough to take a chance. Anyone have any experience with this tablet?
I think someone mentioned it in the "under $200 tablet thread".

thats a nice deal and they've sold a crap ton of them.
Unlocked ATT 1280x800 resolution. not bad at all for Solex and solo app.

ordered. Thanks for posting.
Now I don't have to use my expensive Tab S2

thats a nice deal and they've sold a crap ton of them.
Unlocked ATT 1280x800 resolution. not bad at all for Solex and solo app.

ordered. Thanks for posting.
Now I don't have to use my expensive Tab S2

I don't know brother... I used my S2 9.7 for awhile and other than it being too large it's hard to give up that clear, bright screen, graphics and processor speed. I'm going to try using an old Tab 3 I have laying around but I feel K1 or S2 8" in my near future.

I think someone mentioned it in the "under $200 tablet thread".

I have 3 of them. (not because I need 3 but the AT&T deal at the time saved me 60.00 a month over all on my AT&T bill and the tablets were a penny a piece. Plus with LTE & no charges for Directv Streaming I couldn't go wrong.) This is a great deal. The tablet works well and so far AT&T has kept it updated with firmware. It has enough processor and 2 megs of ram to run smoothly. I have had no issues so far. Screen could be brighter in direct sunlight but that's normal.

Good Deal.

I have 3 of them. (not because I need 3 but the AT&T deal at the time saved me 60.00 a month over all on my AT&T bill and the tablets were a penny a piece. Plus with LTE & no charges for Directv Streaming I couldn't go wrong.) This is a great deal. The tablet works well and so far AT&T has kept it updated with firmware. It has enough processor and 2 megs of ram to run smoothly. I have had no issues so far. Screen could be brighter in direct sunlight but that's normal.

Good Deal.
I kept getting a similar deal from Sprint when they were trying to keep me around. I have 3 Tab 3rd they gave me for free just to keep me as a customer. Desperate much?

As soon as I get it, I'm going to see about some dirt cheap data only plan on some of the third tier cell carriers.
I could add it to my current ATT plan, but it would have to be dirt cheap and not a 9.99 a month addition to my family plan.

i got one open boxed for 67 and you even got a better deal for a brand new one. i have not received it yet but one member has it and he said it's working ok.

I found the Nvidia K1 for $159 on a flash sale and went for it and a 128G micro sd card for another $60. This tablet will only be used for the Solo and will have no other apps on it. It's the wifi version but, of course, I'll hot spot my phone for maps, etc. I'm hoping that takes care of it for the foreseeable future.

received my ATT Trek 2 tablet today from Quality Cellz seller on ebay that the OP posted.
It was indeed sealed NIB and has the unlock code printed on the box if you use someone else other than ATT for your cell provider.
It's also a phone if you want to use it as such.

I removed my Note 5 sim and installed it for testing.
Nice to be able to do this out in the field for data access as needed

Completely satisfied with this purchase for $61 shipped!!!

Reactions: nbrege
received my ATT Trek 2 tablet today from Quality Cellz seller on ebay that the OP posted.
It was indeed sealed NIB and has the unlock code printed on the box if you use someone else other than ATT for your cell provider.
It's also a phone if you want to use it as such.

I removed my Note 5 sim and installed it for testing.
Nice to be able to do this out in the field for data access as needed

Completely satisfied with this purchase for $61 shipped!!!

Let us know how it runs solex and solo

Let us know how it runs solex and solo

sorry forgot to mention that.
As soon as I got it, I installed solex and Solo.
No issues with running either app after installation.
Granted I am still at work and have not connected it to the controller and Solo, but at least I can report that both apps install and launch with no hiccups seen yet.

sorry forgot to mention that.
As soon as I got it, I installed solex and Solo.
No issues with running either app after installation.
Granted I am still at work and have not connected it to the controller and Solo, but at least I can report that both apps install and launch with no hiccups seen yet.

Thanks I just ordered one

Thanks I just ordered one
thinking of getting another one as a backup. you can't beat the price and the specs is great too. even if we don't use it for our Solos, it can be used somewhere else. remember that it has LTE and unlocked too. the one that i got comes with a glass protection.

Last edited:
It is a pretty nice tablet for the money.
Granted its not a super high res sammy like my other tablet, and its thicker, but I tell you I will appreciate that large battery when at the flying field or elsewhere.
Just like having extra batteries for the Solo and the extended Li Ion pack for the controller, the tablet with that 4200mah or is it 4600mah..anywhoo, it lasts longer than my super thin Samsung Tab S2 8"
Being able to get data on the tablet when out of wifi range but within cell range is super handy

I just got mine a few days ago too, but I havent had a chance to try it yet. I see the price is $75 now, but still probably a decent deal.

I just got mine a few days ago too, but I havent had a chance to try it yet. I see the price is $75 now, but still probably a decent deal.

For what you get, its not a bad deal, but that price is creeping up on where there are some other deals just a few bucks more.
When I bought my tablet, I noticed for 80, you could get this or that tablet with more ram, or a faster proc, etc etc but it was that much more, or for $100 you could get xyz tablet with a higher resolution, but it was that much more.

I didn't want to fall into that rabbit hole if you know what I mean.
To me, $61 shipped was a no brainer, but I probably would have put the brakes on the same tablet being $75 to $80 and just used my current Tab s2 a while longer.

There are other ebay retailers selling the same tab for a similar price to the 61 I paid, so keep on the lookout for those. Also I bet QualityCellz lower's the price a bit. I think they raised the price since its Friday and Payday for many. ;)

Oh and I finally got a chance to use the tablet running both Solex and Solo App.
Works like a champ and the speaker placement up front helps with hearing all the telemetry info, where my samsung with its outward firing speakers..you couldn't hear it all that well.

Love this tablet for what it is and what it can do!

Reactions: nbrege

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc