Sport mode

Reaction score
I made a post a while back on here about how to get the most speed out of the solo.

I haven't used acro mode one bit.. mostly because a guy, who I will not name, was being an asshat and just talking shit rather than giving any advice.

So my one and only question is, will the drone flip over in sport mode or will it stabilize itself?

No hate, only help. No smart ass answers either.

Thank youIMG_20170518_164853.jpg

Quote:

Sport mode in a modified version of Acro that includes altitude assistance and earth-frame orientation. With altitude assistance, the throttle stick behaves the same in Sport as it does in standard flight (Fly mode). Earth-frame orientation differs from copter-frame orientation in that the direction of yaw rotation is in relation to the earth instead of in relation to the copter itself. For example, if Solo is pitched forward in Sport mode and left yaw is applied, Solo maintains the same pitch angle and rotate around the vertical axis. This differs from Acro’s copter-frame orientation, in which, in the same situation, Solo performs a cartwheel. Sport does not require GPS lock.

Reactions: LucianFlaitz
Quote:

Sport mode in a modified version of Acro that includes altitude assistance and earth-frame orientation. With altitude assistance, the throttle stick behaves the same in Sport as it does in standard flight (Fly mode). Earth-frame orientation differs from copter-frame orientation in that the direction of yaw rotation is in relation to the earth instead of in relation to the copter itself. For example, if Solo is pitched forward in Sport mode and left yaw is applied, Solo maintains the same pitch angle and rotate around the vertical axis. This differs from Acro’s copter-frame orientation, in which, in the same situation, Solo performs a cartwheel. Sport does not require GPS lock.
So you're basically saying that it won't do cartwheels in sport but will in acro?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig