Solo Super Bundle. Includes GoPro H4Black,3 batts, Backpack, AND selling 3 Gimbals; 1 NIB, 2 used.

Reaction score
I am selling my backup Solo bundle. It's a full set setup which includes a Solo (only flown about an hour total just to test it and not crashed. It's perfect) 3 batts (used maybe twice each), literally like new backpack, 3 sets of props, chargers, etc. This is all literally new, minus an hour. Included with the Solo is:
A GoPro Hero 4 Black. The camera was used some in another Solo and it has the seemingly unavoidable crack on the corner over the lens. Other than that, it works flawlessly. See my ebay ad for full details:

3DR Solo Quad SUPER BUNDLE!! INCLUDES GOPRO HERO 4 BLACK, BACKPACK, 3 BATTS | eBay

I also am selling 3 gimbals. One is NIB; one was working but seemed to have a little trouble with video transmission I think. I put a new gimbal on that Solo and the problem went away so there is probably a little something amiss with this one. The 3rd was the victim of a crash and the micro USB plug is messed up. Those are on ebay as well at:

NEW 3-Axis 3DR Solo Gimbal Plus 2 Used ones | eBay

If someone here is interested in the bundle, the gimbals, or both, PM me with an offer that's reasonable. I'd probably come down a little because if one of you bought all this directly, I'd save some ebay fees.

Attachments

• Solo-1.jpg
    Solo-1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 43
Reactions: Hakaman
I would be interested in the Batteries only if you ever sell them separately

Sorry but both the Super Bundle and the gimbals already sold on ebay. For it all to go so quickly, I think maybe I priced it all too low.

Reactions: FreebirdinNEPA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc