Solo smart shots with latest update

Reaction score
I updated solo recently to 2.4 (I think thats what it was) which I'm pretty sure has the new smart shots (zip line, panno, etc.)My question is, where are they? When I pull up smart shots on the app I only see the the original shots. Thought I saw something about having to make a change to the app but I dont know what that means. Thanks in advance for the help.

New shots are only on IOS (for now). If you're using Android only Rewind is available of the new features until they update the app.

Ahh that explains it. Any idea on when android update might take place?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the answers guys. I am an android guy but might be time to get a ipad mini just for solo.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Scientific11
Hi Cooper- welcome to the forum! The Android vs. iOS issue has been discussed extensively here.

Buying an iOS device will only get you AR and geofencing which won't be available on Android. If those aren't important to you, you might not need an iOS device. (I use an iPad mini3 & Nexus 7).
Search through the site and you will find lots more on the subject.:cool:

Hi Cooper- welcome to the forum! The Android vs. iOS issue has been discussed extensively here.

Buying an iOS device will only get you AR and geofencing which won't be available on Android. If those aren't important to you, you might not need an iOS device. (I use an iPad mini3 & Nexus 7).
i use an iPad mini 2 and all the smart shots along with geofencing and AR are in the app

Reactions: Cooper772

Yes, but that's only for THIS current 2.4 version. Who knows what other features they will leave out of Android in future versions, or if they will even continue android development beyond 2.4.

Don't forget they also only use the altimeter in recent ios device models, which gives them additional functionality too.

Yes, but that's only for THIS current 2.4 version. Who knows what other features they will leave out of Android in future versions, or if they will even continue android development beyond 2.4.

Don't forget they also only use the altimeter in recent ios device models, which gives them additional functionality too.
Good point! Thanks

All that being said, folks are finding good deals on used Ipad mini's on eBay, in pawn shops and back alleys everywhere.o_O

Reactions: Scientific11
and craigslist. i bought my two young kids iPad mini 2s one for $80 and the other for $120. both had retina display and the $80 one is 64 gigabyte

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo