SOLO Controller 'SKIN Decal KIT' - 4 Pack 'Black Plus'

Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocrewdesigns.com
3DR_Controller_PlainBlack_Rendering_Low_Res.png Flat Black.jpg Naked Black.jpg Stealth_BLACK.jpg Synthetic View.jpg

At my eBay Store

3DR SOLO Controller SKIN Kit - 4 Pack - Free US Postal Delivery

FREE GPS modification with all orders - YouTube Install Video
SoloDroneBoost_Image1.jpg

Get All Four Controller Skins - Naked Black - Flat Black - Stealth Black - Synthetic

• Anti-Glare Controller Skin
  • Naked Black is black vinyl
  • Flat Black is printed vinyl - UV Ink
  • Stealth Black is printed vinyl - UV Ink
  • Synthetic is printed vinyl - UV Ink
All Decals come with an install 'Pre-Mask' atop the decal, making the installation much easier and cleaner.

'Pre-Mask adds to the cost of the decal and is why most other decals available do not come with a Pre-Mask.

Decal Install Video - Please watch before attempting to install your controller decal...

Thanks!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seaair7
It wouldn't work last night- I think the ionosphere was out of alignment..o_O
Could have been, so I checked. Nope; ionosphere was dead on!...But, the moon was in the 7th house, and Jupiter aligned with Mars. I'm sure that's what it was...:D

Could have been, so I checked. Nope; ionosphere was dead on!...But, the moon was in the 7th house, and Jupiter aligned with Mars. I'm sure that's what it was...:D
Sounds like you are from the 5th dimension..

Seller doesnt ship outside USA and doesnt accept questions on the ebay listing either.
Costing him sales I can tell you.

Seller doesnt ship outside USA and doesnt accept questions on the ebay listing either.
Costing him sales I can tell you.

I'll see what I can do
.. Thank you for your interest in our 'Skin Kits'..

To answer your ?'s; "doesnt accept questions on the ebay listing either." don't know what that's about.. I receive ?'s all the time.. Maybe an international thing, not sure.. I'll check.

As to "Costing him sales", I really don't do it for the $'s, in fact I barely break even, not complaining, just reality and I'm happy to do it...

We're a regional graphics print house and this is the smallest project we've done in sometime.. I'm drone guy, what can I say.. Just though it was a cool idea.

Again, I really appreciate the feed back and the interest..

Cheers..
www.cascadegraphics.com

Your probably right about the international thing, I think if the seller does not ship to your country ebay wont allow messages either.
Anyway, I like the look of what your doing, it is a cool idea, (Im in Australia) if you want to change your shipping optiuons Im sure you'd sell a few abroad as well.
Cheers.

Reactions: CirrusPilot
Yes, I'll re-list on eBay today or tomorrow. I have few new items coming.. Rigid and soft landing pads.

Thanks for your interest, I really appreciate it.

Cheers
Just checked your site, no new items yet. Interested in the landing pad designs..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc