SOLO Anti Glare Kit now Available

Hey guys - Just came across this incredible sunshade online!

It's only $6.99, vendor will deliver DIRECTLY TO YOUR FRONT DOOR in 30 minutes or less, AND it comes with a side of "wings" (what could be more perfect for a quad-copter pilot) in case you get the munchies while waiting for GPS lock!

:cool:

HotWingsSunShade01.jpg HotWingsSunShade02.jpg HotWingsSunShade03.jpg

[OK, not really all that helpful, but after lunch today, I was just looking at that box kinda funny since it reminded me of something...]

Fly Safe (and don't forget to bring the wet wipes to the field with you). ;)

Reactions: CirrusPilot

It's only $6.99, vendor will deliver DIRECTLY TO YOUR FRONT DOOR in 30 minutes or less, AND it comes with a side of "wings" (what could be more perfect for a quad-copter pilot) in case you get the munchies while waiting for GPS lock!

View attachment 816 View attachment 817 View attachment 818

[OK, not really all that helpful, but after lunch today, I was just looking at that box kinda funny since it reminded me of something...]

That is very cool - nicely done... Thanks for sharing..

Cheers

Thanks - Now I'm hungry

Not bad looks functional, it's funny I was thinking when I first glanced man that's kind of a d/(k move advertising on top of ciruspilots thread, it took a minute to realize what you were using. Thought it was competition undercutting, actually made one myself for the time being from a mailer that was laminate card stock. It's not bad but I still will more than likley buy one before long.

Thanks - Now I'm hungry
Is your nice looking Sunshade for Tablet attached to Solo controller permanently or can it be removed after each flight session for storing controller in carry case? And if I'd like a particular controller skin may I specify which one to ship with sunshade?

It's attached to the 'ball and socket' bracket, making it quick and easily removable. Also, the latest version, the only one now available, origami's together allowing you to flatten for easy transport post flight. Also, I include 3M adhesive strips if you choose not breakdown.. Another reason why there are 2 Sun visors in each kit..

Hope that helps.

Thanks for your interest

It's attached to the 'ball and socket' bracket, making it quick and easily removable. Also, the latest version, the only one now available, origami's together allowing you to flatten for easy transport post flight. Also, I include 3M adhesive strips if you choose not breakdown.. Another reason why there are 2 Sun visors in each kit..

Hope that helps.

Thanks for your interest
That's great! Thanks for the quick response! Just had the Solo for two weeks and finding out that glare on iPad Mini and controller are an issue. Ordered folding leg extenders from Relish3D this morning. OK to request which controller skin I'd prefer?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo