SOLO Anti Glare Kit now Available

Super nice solution, man. Which version do I need for the iPhone 6 Plus?

Also, if it's clamped top and bottom, the 3DR 'controller jaw' is CENTERED as is the hole in the Sunshade - if the iPhone 6Plus is attached left side & right side of your phone the jaw bracket is not centered and is offset to one side.. The iPhone 6Plus will not sit in the jaw with the jaw bracket clamps left & right...

Oh yes it does, It fits Horizontally at the end of the Jaw stroke. It can't be in a bumper or a case. You are correct it is offset but you could make it that way.

2 Hoods/Visors and 1 Flat Black Controller Skin to eliminate most, if not all, glare.. Currently available is the 'Smart Phone' size. The Mini tablet (i.e. iPad Mini) coming soon, probably next week. Photo shows hood and skin installed.

Cheers - Safe Flying!

Further description and available at this link NO MORE GLARE

View attachment 351
Looks like the one I just made from a black plastic file folder...maybe not as nice looking though. Super glue does not work on all plastics.:D
Had to use some fast acting epoxy.

Just ordered! Thanks.

Hey GoodnNuff (or anyone else using this or similar sunshade) -- How much does this actually help in bright sunlight?

I definitely need to see the screen better in bright sunlight for FPV flying but am unsure how much a small sunshade can actually help -- I'm concerned that the brightness of the surroundings play as much a part in the inability to see detail in the screen as the amount of light actually hitting the screen. Does that make sense? For instance, when I'm working outside on my laptop, I find that I need to be facing a darker area to prevent my eyes from automatically "stopping down".

Hey GoodnNuff (or anyone else using this or similar sunshade) -- How much does this actually help in bright sunlight?

I definitely need to see the screen better in bright sunlight for FPV flying but am unsure how much a small sunshade can actually help -- I'm concerned that the brightness of the surroundings play as much a part in the inability to see detail in the screen as the amount of light actually hitting the screen. Does that make sense? For instance, when I'm working outside on my laptop, I find that I need to be facing a darker area to prevent my eyes from automatically "stopping down".

If the sun is a low and behind you, it won't make much difference, otherwise it helps a lot. The sun visor is intentionally oversized, just a bit. Also, the sun visor is laminated with thick matte black vinyl which greatly reduces the glare.. The controller skin eliminates all the glare for the shinny surface finish.

Thanks

Any chance a 3dr green skins going to be coming or out and I missed it. I already have my fpvlr antenna matching the color. Not a big deal just debating ordering and wanted to check before I did.

Thanks

I guess preferably the stealth pattern in the 3dr logo neonish green ideally just to match the other green accents if it's easily doable. If you could do it let me know a price for a glare hood for a Galaxy s6, (I'd guess the phone version) and I'll take a 4 pack of some kind with a couple of those included. Just pm me if ya want and we can figure PayPal and what other skins to keep ya from ebays fees.

Sorry didn't respond earlier I guess it didn't auto watch this thread like it usually does.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea