SOLO Anti Glare Kit now Available

Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocrewdesigns.com
2 Hoods/Visors and 1 Flat Black Controller Skin to eliminate most, if not all, glare.. Currently available is the 'Smart Phone' size. The Mini tablet (i.e. iPad Mini) coming soon, probably next week. Photo shows hood and skin installed.

Cheers - Safe Flying!

Further description and available at this link NO MORE GLARE

Posted_Solo_Forum.jpg

Reactions: 808roller
dude hurry with the 8" tablet version and can you label home and pause.... maybe a 3dr logo in green/white?

dude hurry with the 8" tablet version and can you label home and pause.... maybe a 3dr logo in green/white?
Do you think marking/printing 'Home' & 'Pause' on the skin would really help given that the buttons are already printed? What do ya think..?

Also, I do have the tablet version ready, I just haven't had time to take pic's of built the ad.. I'll try to get'r done..

Is an 8" pad roughly the same as a iPad mini? I'm assuming they are all similar in size.. My iPad Air will not fit the controller bracket but the Mini does..

Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback. Cheers

Yes id say they are comparable.

I feel like it needs something printed on it. lots of blank space.

The 8.4 tablets (tab s as an example) are 4.5 x 8.375

OK, here's a cool printed version just off the VUTEk. Wasn't sure everyone would like what I have on mine.. Printed on matte vinyl with UV flat, so little to no glare.. Basic flight instructions also printed. Also, the 3DR logo area will be knocked/cut out so the 3DR logo WILL show. I have other designs I'll post later..
Synthetic_Controller_Skin_Proof_Low_Res.jpg

Can you do a skantilly clad lady...maybe the sticks and buttons can be strategically placed...;)

Reactions: rrmccabe
Which link for one that fits a Note 4?

If the Note 4 is held/attached horizontally/side to side by the SOLO controller brackets it is the SMART Phone version. Since it's a Smart Phone/Phablet that's probably your best choice.. The Sunshade is attached to the controller and not the phone. The Sunshade will accommodate most smart phone models.

However, If the controller Jaws attach to the top and bottom of the Note 4 (vertically) then the Tablet version would be a better choice. iPad Mini and similar, etc..

FYI - the iPhone 6 PLUS does not fit 3DR Jaw bracket without an adapter of some sort. The jaw will not open left to right far enough and when attaching vertically top to bottom the bracket jaw is to tall/wide-open..

I hope that helps -

Sunshade view from the back - Tablet Version - Ball Joint is removed and Sunshade is attached
IMG_2231.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela