Reaction score
Hello community,

Does some one tried to move the compass inside the solo or in another location. The magnetic interference is a real pain when I put my camera (sony a5100 w/imp concept) or other accessories under the solo.

Waiting for 3d gps lock before installing the camera help 30% of the time but when it's work, I still wounder about interferences in flight. Maybe it's not the best solution.

Cheers

I know, the wonderful here+ gps/mast combo could be the solution, but it's actually unavailable.

I'm sure ReadymadeRC ships to Canada.
You will need to cut and splice the Here and existing cables to make the GPS and compass work.
Alternatively, you can order an extra cable set (for the Pixhawk 2.1) from ReadymadeRC for $12 and you wouldn't need to cut any stock Solo cables.
You could also just disable the compass in the leg (via Mission Planner) and just use the 2nd compass in the Pixhawk. I'd be nervous with only one compass though.

I'm sure ReadymadeRC ships to Canada.
You will need to cut and splice the Here and existing cables to make the GPS and compass work.
Alternatively, you can order an extra cable set (for the Pixhawk 2.1) from ReadymadeRC for $12 and you wouldn't need to cut any stock Solo cables.
You could also just disable the compass in the leg (via Mission Planner) and just use the 2nd compass in the Pixhawk. I'd be nervous with only one compass though.

I would not trust one compass either. I'll check in RMRC site. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc