Reasons to upgrade to the green cube on solo?

D

Deleted member 11919

I have been seeing in the forums things about the green cube install and things like that and was wondering why I would upgrade?

Reactions: Coastwise
If solo does everything you want it to do, and you are happy with no new firmware upgrades then no.
Solex is still bringing app features but they are limited to what the firmware will allow.

Oh and there is that snake bite ESC problem in the stock set up.

On the other hand, if you want the latest arducopter features with pretty much no limits on where it could lead, then Yes green cube

If solo does everything you want it to do, and you are happy with no new firmware upgrades then no.
Solex is still bringing app features but they are limited to what the firmware will allow.

Oh and there is that snake bite ESC problem in the stock set up.

On the other hand, if you want the latest arducopter features with pretty much no limits on where it could lead, then Yes green cube
Snake bite?

thanks for all the replies. I think I might do the upgrade if solex is pushing updates with green cube solos.

Snake bite?
solo has a hardware issue with ESCs that under certain conditions can make them fall out of the sky. 3DR used a software solution to mitigate it, but it also hobbles the solo a bit. The cube addresses the hardware issue the correct way

Reactions: OldCoder
solo has a hardware issue with ESCs that under certain conditions can make them fall out of the sky. 3DR used a software solution to mitigate it, but it also hobbles the solo a bit. The cube addresses the hardware issue the correct way
Ok thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig