I owe on of the very first drones, that came out last year. Frys Electronics, Indianapolis, Indiana, got one drone on their first shippment, last year, and I was the very first individual on Fry's electronic list, prior to 3dr shipping out their first batch of drones. I was working on my final project at Indiana State University in Master Electronic and Computer, and was about to build a drone. I started doing some research on the internet, and ran across this company called 3dr. I did a lot of research, prior to purchasing my drone. I also end up building a robot for my final project at Indiana State University, that help alzheimer patients.

I was very excited about my drone, prior to getting it. I am still excited about my drone. I have been part of this forum and the beta group, since it was form. The guys in this forum are a bunch of great individuals, all of them, I have had nothing but a good experience from all of them. sometimes I get a get laugh, just by reading some of the posts, and sometimes, I just want to cry because I fell the pain that some people have when they post their experiences when they crash their drones.

I have had one small mis-hap, due to my error with my drone. I was flying between houses, and got dis-oriented on my controls and fly into one of the houses. wind, it was kind of funny, no one was hurt, no property damage.
but I decided not to ever try that again. it was a home been built, next to mines.

I have not had any problems with my drone. I have not had to replace any parts, yet thank god. I have purchase some of the extra accessories. lights, batteries, antenna's. I wait on the GPS locks, do a good flight check, before I fly. I always look out for other people, and plane also. I try to be very repectable of other people privacy.

yes solo cost a little more, than most drones, but you get what you pay for.
and it is a person decision on what you like and want.

I try to follow all of the rules, that 3dr sent with the drones. I also listen to all of these guy's (I am not sure if there are any females, here), in this post. I have ask a few questions when I have them, but I do read all of these posts, and learn from them. Things not to do and to do.

I am also realize that electronic do break down. somethings just happen.
like car accidents.

but overall solo is really a great product.

it is just like comparing Apple to Windows to a Unix os.

I am also a computer engineer. I build design computer network, servers, develop software, write app, web site, wireless routers, you name in,

the marine corps trained me on how to fix and repair electronic components, also aircraft components, computer system, like mainframes, etc.(trying to keep it brief)

try to follow the rules, and have fun.

I owe on of the very first drones, that came out last year. Frys Electronics, Indianapolis, Indiana, got one drone on their first shippment, last year, and I was the very first individual on Fry's electronic list, prior to 3dr shipping out their first batch of drones. I was working on my final project at Indiana State University in Master Electronic and Computer, and was about to build a drone. I started doing some research on the internet, and ran across this company called 3dr. I did a lot of research, prior to purchasing my drone. I also end up building a robot for my final project at Indiana State University, that help alzheimer patients.

I was very excited about my drone, prior to getting it. I am still excited about my drone. I have been part of this forum and the beta group, since it was form. The guys in this forum are a bunch of great individuals, all of them, I have had nothing but a good experience from all of them. sometimes I get a get laugh, just by reading some of the posts, and sometimes, I just want to cry because I fell the pain that some people have when they post their experiences when they crash their drones.

I have had one small mis-hap, due to my error with my drone. I was flying between houses, and got dis-oriented on my controls and fly into one of the houses. wind, it was kind of funny, no one was hurt, no property damage.
but I decided not to ever try that again. it was a home been built, next to mines.

I have not had any problems with my drone. I have not had to replace any parts, yet thank god. I have purchase some of the extra accessories. lights, batteries, antenna's. I wait on the GPS locks, do a good flight check, before I fly. I always look out for other people, and plane also. I try to be very repectable of other people privacy.

yes solo cost a little more, than most drones, but you get what you pay for.
and it is a person decision on what you like and want.

I try to follow all of the rules, that 3dr sent with the drones. I also listen to all of these guy's (I am not sure if there are any females, here), in this post. I have ask a few questions when I have them, but I do read all of these posts, and learn from them. Things not to do and to do.

I am also realize that electronic do break down. somethings just happen.
like car accidents.

but overall solo is really a great product.

it is just like comparing Apple to Windows to a Unix os.

I am also a computer engineer. I build design computer network, servers, develop software, write app, web site, wireless routers, you name in,

the marine corps trained me on how to fix and repair electronic components, also aircraft components, computer system, like mainframes, etc.(trying to keep it brief)

try to follow the rules, and have fun.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences Craig. I'll take them over a simulated statistical projection any day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421