Multi cable cam and follow me updates?

Reaction score
Afternoon all, are these software updates mentioned above available? If so, where and how would I get them?

Cheers

Afternoon all, are these software updates mentioned above available? If so, where and how would I get them?

Cheers

Update will be available in March. That's when you'll download the latest 3DR Solo app to your tablet/smart phone via the iTunes/App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android. From there, update the controller and Solo via the 3DR Solo app on your device.
We are all looking forward to these new features.

Last edited:
Reactions: RolandS888
Update will be available in March. That's when you'll download the latest 3DR Solo app to your tablet/smart phone via the iTunes/App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android. From there, update the controller and Solo via the 3DR Solo app on your device.
Thanks Nikos,

Looking forward to the multi cam should be fun and produce awesome footage gauging by the promotion video.

J

Don't know if it's necessarily March. They only said "Spring" afaik

Too late, March has already been set, real or imagined, and people will hem and haw on March 1st if the update isn't available at 12:01 am!

:D

Reactions: Samphoto
Where did this March timeframe come from?
Do we have a link to that?

Someone heard Spring and equated it to March and is spreading that date. 3DR says Spring, so don't be disappointed if its not March. Could be May :)

Hi guys, reason for my initial post was to check that I wasn't lagging in the update departments... Be it March or May it's not out yet.

Really looking forward to the "March" releases haha (aka Spring)

J

Multipoint Cable Cam & Follow w/Free Look for Solo iOS update out now! A month earlier than expected.

Just performed update.... Awesome! Especially like the aerospace app.

Cheers 3dr

the widget that basically tells you everywhere is a no fly zone.
unless you live in minot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M