LMAO (really)

I just got an email asking for credit card info again. Do you suppose if i send it they will bill me for the gimbal twice?
That would almost be funny enough to see if they would! But not after your experiences.
@dm14 I don't believe you are familiar with Rich's experiences..

I ordered in April. I can assure you my order was charged in full at that time. Gimbal too.

From my checking account. Solo, Gimbal and battery. I know 3DR says they don't do this but they did. This is not the initial entry but the final billing.

bill.jpg

I have seen in other forums people trading ship dates for a battery so I think if you put it on eBay you might get 550 for it from someone eager.

Yea not trying to make any money. Just want to get my refund.

If it turns out its easier to sell to get my money back I would offer it to my friends on here with no mark up.

Reactions: Del
What is surprising to me that with all the folks here eagerly awaiting their shipping notice I would think there would be certainly more than 2 owners letting us know of their imminent delivery. Rich M and ATx. Wouldn't you think there would be more than just 2?????

I ordered in April. I can assure you my order was charged in full at that time. Gimbal too.

From my checking account. Solo, Gimbal and battery. I know 3DR says they don't do this but they did. This is not the initial entry but the final billing.

View attachment 808
Ah sorry, didn't mean to assume. Looks like you have some history, lol.

And yeah, if by any chance you do get the gimbal (or even the offer to get it), I am happy to pay you for it plus some extra. Much appreciated.

What is surprising to me that with all the folks here eagerly awaiting their shipping notice I would think there would be certainly more than 2 owners letting us know of their imminent delivery. Rich M and ATx. Wouldn't you think there would be more than just 2?????

David have you checked? 3DR is not going to tell you. Only UPS.

Besides Troy said he has a replacement shell on order and maybe mine are the props that were supposed to ship to me last month. (see below). So might not even be the gimbal.

Nathan (3drobotics)

Jul 21, 7:40 PM

Hello Rich. Thanks for the information that you send before in regards to this. and also. I want to let you know we create the following replacment order for the props for your SOLO.
reaplacement order: 10247.

as soon as the package its ready to ship out. we will be putting in contact with you with the tracking number for this. and also the actual day of the shipping

regards

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44