U.K. Solo Owning opportunity.

Reaction score
I own what I believe to be a beautiful 3dr solo in it's box with all the trimmings and 3 batteries.

I could tell from his demonstrated poor flying ability that it's previous owner who bought it new hadn't flown it very much at all, and due to weird circumstance I have not yet, either.

It flew rock steady and real nice on the demo flight, and I've been looking forwards to doing it myself for quite a while now. As per usual the guy kept the go-pro4 camera, and it took me two attempts to get a good one from ebay.

I am either going to keep this drone until I get around to flying it, or trade it for something I want more, which is currently either money, or better yet (and more likely to yield me a reasonable return, and exchange for something dead interesting or best of all, made of gold. IF It's really got to be money, then consider that I'm about 300 quid down the hole, plus I've really looked after this thing, by NOT using it!

It was set up for IPAD which I don't use, and I've never gone anywhere near any of the "setup" myself.

It's as close to a "new in box" virgin one of these as you are likely to see, it's in the U.K. And I've nothing to disclose that makes me think this is anything but the cream of the crop as far as these goes.

I'm as happy to keep it as I'd be happy to break even, especially as "money" was worth far more a few months ago than it is now.... But someone might have something to offer me. What say you?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo