IRIS M Pro Just Purchased

Reaction score
I just purchased a IRIS M pro new and being a first time user I have a few questions. How do I set it up with a tablet to get a FPV display. It came only with the controller and no display.Any help will certainly be appreciated.

I have 3 Iris+'s, they don't come with a camera so I had to add a video transmitter and fpv camera.
On a different Iris, I added a gimbal with a GoPro wired into a vtx, works great...!

If you use the GoPro battery you will need a video out (with a ground wire) cable, get the right angle type, the straight type will rub on the gimbal, sold on eBay for $10

Depending on which GoPro you use, it's possible to ditch the gp battery, and use onboard power, saves weight.

That is a 4 wire cable, video, vid ground, power and ground

There's a guy on eBay that sells the Taro 2 axis gimbal at a good price, Evoimagery
its a direct bolt on, takes 15 minutes to install, I have 2 and never an issue

other than that, it's basic vtx wiring

The osd will be wired in between the vtx and camera, video in, video out, with power for the osd. Either buy an osd with the correct connectors or just solder and heat shrink the wires.

eBay...Evoimagery sells a lot of 3dr stuff, he has osd's listed now cheap. Also fpv kits, includes everything you need to setup a system

Thanks for all the info. I would like to keep in touch with you by either email of Messenger , We have 2 iris drones here ( BOUGHT FROM jASON AT iOIMAGINERY )we are trying to use them for our EM search and rescue group in western PA. I am on facebook messenger under name Carl Chernan or e-mail [email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc