Reaction score
I was flying in a quiet city park yesterday when I heard sirens on the surrounding road. The fire was right there. Did a little editing last night and it turned into a music video of sorts. The kind of action we dream of getting when the quad's already in the air, right?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Uh dude theres a fire. You should've orbit that house for 20 mins. Good edit nice shots but I came here for the fire

Uh dude theres a fire. You should've orbit that house for 20 mins. Good edit nice shots but I came here for the fire
Unfortunately I was on my last battery and right when I found the fire I lost signal and RTH kicked in... : (
I didn't take control back (besides gimbal) because I only had about 20% left, and that goes pretty quick. The shot at the end of course is reversed, but if you saw it the other way and had the Solo audio you can hear the beeping just as I got to the fire. Half a loaf...

I can turn on the news for the action however I enjoy Hoovers production much more. Nice work. Envious of the beautiful landscape.

I think that was an awesome job of editing and they way you put it together. Great job!

Reactions: Hoover185
Wow, nice job, I love the reverse action stuff too, GREAT soundtrack
Thank you Jim(?). I first heard that track in the trailer for an upcoming video game "Just Cause 3". Thought it was appropriate here. DeStaat has some other great stuff and music vids, check them out on YouTube if you liked this one.

Reactions: Planeoldjim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc