Help with wifi connection.

Reaction score
Hi, i've just bought a 3dr Solo and im new to drones. I have a problem connecting my device to the controller wifi. I have an Asus Zenfone 2, and every time i try to connect to the wifi it says it has authentication error. I hope you guys can help me. Thanks!

At what point are you getting auth error? After you connect to the sid (your solo receiver's SID) and type in the password ? Are you using the correct password? If so try another android or ios device and report back.

At what point are you getting auth error? After you connect to the sid (your solo receiver's SID) and type in the password ? Are you using the correct password? If so try another android or ios device and report back.

Thanks for the answer. Yes, after writing the password, which is supposed to be "sololink" but i get that error, i also tried with other android devices but with no succes, that leads me to think is an incorrect password, is there any way i can reboot the system?

You can try resetting the rc by turning it off and when turning it in hold down power button and fly until it starts the reset process.

Reactions: Remifrog

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela