Reaction score
I'm in Virginia Beach, VA with a 3DR Solo, two Hero 3+ Blacks, and a Hero 4 Silver. Having a blast zooming around the most eye-catching spots in Hampton Roads, often with my wife and 4 daughters along for the adventure.

As for future drone action, I'm n
ot sure if I'll get a Karma (though I'll be tempted once they get it right) but I'm definitely going to grab the Karma Grip for some super-smooth footage on my Harley and while playing the drums. I'm told Osmo Mobile is better but for now, I'm gonna get the stabilizer that accommodates my current camera stash which is all stamped with Hero.

My next robo-bird will likely be the Mavic Pro for the form factor alone. It would definitely be my flyer of choice for motorcycle trips. The wind drag from riding with the Solo in the backpack case is making me late for everything. Haha. Oh, and I'll pick up another Solo bundle or 2 from Best Buy before Christmas because with this much gear for $399.00, I walk outta the store feeling like a thief.

I look forward to exchanging knowledge and stories with you all.
Kurtoonist

View media item 473

Welcome, Kurtoonist. Post some of your road/flying trips when you can. I sold my bike right after I retired due to not riding it enough. Now, 5 years later, I miss the heck out of it. Fly safe, and ride safe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000