[SOLD] 3DR Solo Drone bundle for sale, GoPro Hero Black 4, 3 batteries

Reaction score
Hi guys, i would like to sell my drone for inactivity, bought years ago but never used.

The drone is new, it has only been tested for correct operation with just a few minutes of flight and is therefore already updated at software level.

Just install the APP on your smartphone and you'll be ready to take off.

The super bundle of the offer includes, in addition to the 3DR Solo Drone with its radio control, also:

2 spare batteries in addition to the standard one;
6 spare propellers in addition to the 2 standard spare;
the 3-axis gimbal on which to mount the GoPro (3 or 4);
a GoPro Hero 4 Black, also brand new and only tested with 3 batteries (no microSD) and remote control.

I'm from Italy! Therefore for shipping costs I would prefer to ship to Europe but we can agree, make your best offer, the drone is new!

Greetings and good flights!

Attachments

• solo3.jpg
    solo3.jpg
    666.1 KB · Views: 30
  • solo4.jpg
    solo4.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 30
  • solo2.jpg
    solo2.jpg
    870 KB · Views: 27
  • solo1.jpg
    solo1.jpg
    732.6 KB · Views: 24
Hi guys, i would like to sell my drone for inactivity, bought years ago but never used.

The drone is new, it has only been tested for correct operation with just a few minutes of flight and is therefore already updated at software level.

Just install the APP on your smartphone and you'll be ready to take off.

The super bundle of the offer includes, in addition to the 3DR Solo Drone with its radio control, also:

2 spare batteries in addition to the standard one;
6 spare propellers in addition to the 2 standard spare;
the 3-axis gimbal on which to mount the GoPro (3 or 4);
a GoPro Hero 4 Black, also brand new and only tested with 3 batteries (no microSD) and remote control.

I'm from Italy! Therefore for shipping costs I would prefer to ship to Europe but we can agree, make your best offer, the drone is new!

Greetings and good flights!
How much do you want for it?

Hi! Thanks for reply!

I honestly don't know what its real value could be, I spent about € 2500 for the whole bundle.

Based on the markets in Italy and on eBay the prices are around € 600 for a similar bundle.

As I wrote, make your bids and I will evaluate the best one!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela