Gopro didnt record complex scene

Reaction score
i was shooting good scenes the week end, but the most complex one, a scene of about 6 min wasnt recorded on my go pro, when downloading the files i got a message of an error from gopro and the scene isnt there. Any idea of what happened? (Btw i have the hole scene on my mobile at low res)

i was shooting good scenes the week end, but the most complex one, a scene of about 6 min wasnt recorded on my go pro, when downloading the files i got a message of an error from gopro and the scene isnt there. Any idea of what happened? (Btw i have the hole scene on my mobile at low res)
Put it back in the GP and turn it on to see if there is a file that did not get closed. Also compare the # of videos on the GP display to the actual files on the card.

I've had a lot of problems with my GoPro keeping its file system clean. Shutting down Solo without stopping the recording is one way to do it but I've also had problems connecting/disconnecting to my PC. It got so bad that I couldn't transfer anything off of it and it didn't matter how many times I rebooted PC or GoPro. My solution finally was to take the micro SD card out of the GoPro and insert it directly into my machine where I could repair the file system. I can't tell if you're connecting the GoPro to your computer or inserting your card. Even if you're inserting the card, take a moment to actually do a file system check on it.
The good news is that with the 2.1 update, it appears GoPro is given the signal to stop recording when you land. This is not my favorite thing ( and there may be a way to override it -- I haven't checked ) but it beats GoPro powering down ungracefully.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc