Gitup Git2 camera live view?

The Gitup Git2 camera that has been mentioned on other forum discussions interests me for my 3DR Solo.
I have not seen any information if this camera will support Live View (FPV) to my cell phone on the controller?
I've purchased other GoPro knock-off cameras and had no luck with FPV working, despite other discussions saying an camera with micro-HDMI output supporting FPV Live View.

Does anyone have any experience of using the Git2 camera with live view FPV? The 4k capability of the camera and the price point make this a good option for me.
I do not have a gimbal and will be using the Git2 camera without the gimbal.

This is the camera I am planning to purchase: GIT2(Standard Packing) with F2.8 4.35mm 16M FOV 90° 13G lens - GitUp Action Camera

Many thanks,
Graham

Graham, did you try getting a Git2 going on the Solo? I've got the Git1 working with the gimbal but need to test it further. I found that the settings can be a problem
and had the camera running FPV on another quad with no problems.

Yes, git2 updated to firmware 1.6 works (i.e. live view) using fixed mount and microHDMI. Just turn on "Image Rotation" in the settings. The video view is not upside down - normal one.

I have a Git1 and it does work but the settings are real fickle for setting it up. Another thing about these cameras, use the GitUp mounting hardware instead of
the Solo fixed camera mount it will give you full access to the camera buttons and the camera can be mounted right-side up.

After playing around with the various settings on the Git2, I was able to get live view and recording when I set the resolution to 1440 30fps or lower. It just doesn't work when I set the resolution to 2160. I'm not sure if that's a limitation or not but 1440 is good enough for what I need. Just happy to have live view and recording. See if those settings work for you.

You might need a better quality memory card and I've heard problems like that on YouTube.

The Gitup Git2 camera that has been mentioned on other forum discussions interests me for my 3DR Solo.
I have not seen any information if this camera will support Live View (FPV) to my cell phone on the controller?
I've purchased other GoPro knock-off cameras and had no luck with FPV working, despite other discussions saying an camera with micro-HDMI output supporting FPV Live View.

Does anyone have any experience of using the Git2 camera with live view FPV? The 4k capability of the camera and the price point make this a good option for me.
I do not have a gimbal and will be using the Git2 camera without the gimbal.

This is the camera I am planning to purchase: GIT2(Standard Packing) with F2.8 4.35mm 16M FOV 90° 13G lens - GitUp Action Camera

Many thanks,
Graham

Hi Graham, I am using the older Git1 on my Solo with good results and you can see one on YouTube in use:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
-Dennis

Try to set HDMI with 1080P 30 fps.

Reactions: JBAlaska and EZL
anybody know where can I get the camera clip in this pic ?

I would like to use with Firefly 7S like this video

Thanks!

upload_2017-8-18_16-55-10.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle