Full Battery, Solo says 0%

Reaction score
I finally got my Solos Compass calibrated and it says my battery is too low for flight. I tried both of my batteries that are at 100% and it still says on the app that the battery is at 0%. What should I check? Thanks a lot

Using Tower or Mission Planner, double check that the Batt_Capacity parameter is set to 5200. I have seen where this had somehow got changed and gave a 0 or 1% reading.

Using Tower or Mission Planner, double check that the Batt_Capacity parameter is set to 5200. I have seen where this had somehow got changed and gave a 0 or 1% reading.
what if that setting IS set to 5200? I'm having the same issue and im not able to fly using either the Solo APP or Solex. Even in "Manual Fly" mode. But with tower i can arm the motors, take off and fly around but with no battery data displaying reading at 0% and the icon on the controller is in red. Thoughts?

**UPDATE**
Im able to arm the solo using the Solo and Solex APP by holding down the left joystick down and right for a couple seconds. Then pushing that joystick up takes it off. Can fly in both Manual and normal fly modes. The controller and both apps still report 0% and after landing, the controller still will not let me arm the solo for another flight.

changing batteries doesnt help at all as ive tried 4 batteries (all charged to full last night in prep of todays flight) and all have the same symptom.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc