Front Left LED turned solid Geen during landing.

Highly unlikely. If you had mission planner plugged in by USB, and you had multi color flashing lights, I guarantee you just accidentally loaded ArduCopter 3.5 firmware onto the cube.

Download the ArduCopter-v2.px4 file found here (Release solo-1.3.1 · 3drobotics/ardupilot-solo · GitHub), put it into the /firmware/ directory on the solo using WinSCP or Filezilla, and reboot.

Doing a factory reset should also accomplish the same thing since it reloads the correct firmware in the process, so you can do that too.
returned to factory settings. repeatedly. and with the lever and without it. and when connected to the mission planning, the result is one - green light on the pods. Firmware did not change. only standard procedures performed. I indicated that the support indicated a problem with the autopilot.

"The green LED's on the Solo arms are related to the autopilot and is possible that it got damaged. I'm really sorry.

Unfortunately, the solution to this problem is the autopilot replacement, my apologies but we do not have instructions for the repair.

Pixhawk 2 (TheCube) Overview — Copter documentation

I'm adding the information link that could help you to replace the autopilot. Also, I have to mention that these kind of procedures are out of bounderies of support. "

You should try what I suggested. 3DR does not want to help you, so of course they just wrote it off as "damaged", which makes absolutely no sense.

Reactions: Kiraniv Group
You should try what I suggested. 3DR does not want to help you, so of course they just wrote it off as "damaged", which makes absolutely no sense.
and the engines to test or all systems somehow test there is a method? the cube is the same, somehow you can check, do not know?

There are lots of things you can do to test and verify what is wrong. But I cannot walk you through all of it across two different languages. Since I think it's obvious what's wrong, we can skip right to fixing it. Download the ArduCopter-v2.px4 file found here (Release solo-1.3.1 · 3drobotics/ardupilot-solo · GitHub), put it into the /firmware/ directory on the solo using WinSCP or Filezilla, and reboot.

There are lots of things you can do to test and verify what is wrong. But I cannot walk you through all of it across two different languages. Since I think it's obvious what's wrong, we can skip right to fixing it. Download the ArduCopter-v2.px4 file found here (Release solo-1.3.1 · 3drobotics/ardupilot-solo · GitHub), put it into the /firmware/ directory on the solo using WinSCP or Filezilla, and reboot.
This guy must of updated his firmware using mission planner which is completely wrong, when you tell him to put the ArduCopter-v2.px4 file into the /firmware/ directory he is probably trying to figure out how to do this in mission planner and has no clue about winscp and filezilla I'm sure....

Yep. There is only so much I can do help someone that is on the other side of the planet and doesn't speak english. I've explained what is wrong and how to fix it. I hope he is able to translate it and figure it out so he doesn't waste money on replacements. Not much more I can do.

This guy must of updated his firmware using mission planner which is completely wrong, when you tell him to put the ArduCopter-v2.px4 file into the /firmware/ directory he is probably trying to figure out how to do this in mission planner and has no clue about winscp and filezilla I'm sure....

Everyone seems to be the best that they refused.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
@Pedals2Paddles @XevetS
Do you really think that you can fix this problem with the help of a file replacement? I will certainly try and make you the proposed one.
Always happens the first time.
But still the standard reset to the factory settings does not overwrite the files? Or is it some kind of special file?

Hey why don't you try to set the params back to stock you can do this in mission planner, Type in SYSID_SW_MREV in the parameter section search and set it to 0 it will be 120, make sure you write the parameters, and reboot it couldn't hurt maybe you mucked something up when you installed the Mro?

@Pedals2Paddles @XevetS
Do you really think that you can fix this problem with the help of a file replacement?
Yes.
Hey why don't you try to set the params back to stock you can do this in mission planner, Type in SYSID_SW_MREV in the parameter section search and set it to 0 it will be 120, make sure you write the parameters, and reboot it couldn't hurt maybe you mucked something up when you installed the Mro?
There is no means by which you can disable the LEDs in the stock 3DR ArduCopter firmware. They are hard coded on. In ArduCopter 3.5, they are off by default, and enabled by parameter. The RC min/max/trim will also be wrong by default in 3.5. Both of which are exactly what he's experiencing.

Yes.

There is no means by which you can disable the LEDs in the stock 3DR ArduCopter firmware. They are hard coded on. In ArduCopter 3.5, they are off by default, and enabled by parameter. The RC min/max/trim will also be wrong by default in 3.5. Both of which are exactly what he's experiencing.
Yes sounds right so he definitely needs to load the correct firmware...got it I'll hold off on confusing him any more than need be. Just throwing stuff out there doesn't help sometimes.

YESTERDAY My solo crushed upside down NOW ONLY BRIGHT 3 GREEN LED LIGHTS I CAN NOT CONNECT TO THE DRONE FROM THE TELEPHONE

I NEED HELP PLEASE YESTERDAY My solo crushed upside down NOW ONLY BRIGHT 3 GREEN LED LIGHTS I CAN NOT CONNECT TO THE DRONE FROM THE TELEPHONE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc