Frequent level calibration requests

Reaction score
Hi

On each of my last 4 or 5 flight sessions I have at some point been asked to perform a manual level calibration.

This happened again today despite doing a manual calibration before leaving my house. It's more annoying than anything else as it's often difficult to find a hard, clean, level surface on which to work when you're out and about.

I've opened a support case with 3DR, but wondered if other people had had a similar experience.

Regards

Mart.

Did you open the ticket from the app, while connected to the controller, so that it downloaded the logs and sent them in along with the ticket? It is certainly not normal and could be a sign of an impending IMU failure, replaceable under warranty. You might want to use the chat on their website to get a quicker response. Reference the fact that you opened a ticket from the app already.

Hi

Yes, I've done all of the above and got a ticket reference back. The 3DR support person (Gio) was very helpful and said that they have seem this before and it shouldn't be happening so often. I'll report back when I have more information.

Martin.

Welcome, Martin. If you did a level calibration at home, and then tried to take off from a surface that is not fairly level, Solo will ask for the level calibration. I experienced the same thing when I first started out. I don't know if this helps with your problem, but I just wanted to add what I went through. Best of luck to you.

Hmm, been having the same issue as well. Maybe not quite as bad, but maybe every other time I go out. Maybe I'll send a ticket in .....

Mine does it after every battery change. Used to do that just as bad with old updates bit it stopped. Now it's back..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdeeno