FPV - Marginal solution

Reaction score
Thanks to all for the advice about FPV goggles and solutions.

The original issue is that my Solex LG pad isn't bright enough even in overcast conditions.

There's lots of goggles - but none seem to be plug 'n play with the Solo. Beyond that the issue of switching between FPV and "live" observation (flipping up the goggles or taking them off) is a problem too.

My solution for the moment is the LG pad in a "shadow box" mounted at eye level on a tripod.

I'm learning that FPV is definitely a different skill - probably something like learning to fly by instruments - and I have a ways to go.
IMG_7690.jpg IMG_7692.jpg

FYI I use and love the Flysight Spexman One ( SPX01) Goggles as they are plug and play and they have a forward looking camera. So with one touch of a button you have picture in a picture, this allows you to look at the controller, pad or the Solo. They will give you the view from the Solo ,like you were the pilot.

FYI I use and love the Flysight Spexman One ( SPX01) Goggles as they are plug and play and they have a forward looking camera. So with one touch of a button you have picture in a picture, this allows you to look at the controller, pad or the Solo. They will give you the view from the Solo ,like you were the pilot.
I use the goggles that I got with my Bebop 2 power Edition. It has the forward-looking camera and as long as you're using your phone it'll fit right in there. Works as well as it does on the Bebop. Just thought I'd put that out there for information

Thanks for the replies - that is some good information.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela