Folding Props ?? Pros and Cons

I reload .308 for my precision rifle so I used that scale (see below). When I was weighing each blade they were ranging within .004 oz of one another. I was planning on balancing them via matching each blade.

View attachment 1543 View attachment 1544 View attachment 1546
That's the right way to balance them (matching up pairs of blades based on weight - again assuming the hub is balanced). Can you give us more item specifics from the Hobby King website? What is the right thread pitch? What length and pitch are the props? Item number?

I think the color of 3DR Green would look really Cool ..special with the 3D Relish Green leg extension :)
Yup green or orange would be my first picks but looks like yellow and red both look good if they don't make either of those. I bought plastidip blaze but I'm too chicken to spray solo so far, guess I'll get a second body and spray it sooner or later. I really want a solo test stands out a bit not a carbon copy of every other one out there, but I also want it to look professional. Maybe some different color plastics will come out sooner or later or even props like the multi color ones dji came out with.

Everybody,

People need to know this information!!!! The cost of the 3dr SOlo props is skyrocketing at the moment!
Low suppy has lead to a very high demand and this is an excellent alternative.

Thanks,
CNC74

would love to see that process.
Waiting on someone to introduce premium balanced blades. I have a balancer, huge difference in balanced blades
Do you have a link to your balancer, or maybe a new model since I know this post is old? Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado