First Video with Peau 3.97 Lens

Reaction score
Website
vsasolutions.com
So finally had good weather and was able to put my first video together using the new lens. Going to donate it to the park that I have been practicing at. Didn't use any of the shot, trying to learn how to do it all myself. Would love to build comfort level where I can get closer to trees, etc. Just sharing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very nice! I think those Peau lenses make all the difference in the world. I converted my H4B to a Backbone Ribcage and have 5 lenses that will work with it. It's all I flew on the Solo when I was still flying Solo.

Attachments

• RibcageH4B.JPG
    RibcageH4B.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
Reactions: Wetstone
I almost went with the ribcage but chancing our the lenses is easy enough now. I will probably get the 3.37 and that will be it. Looking to add a Mavic Pro soon and waiting for the V-Coptr to come out end of Feb.

So finally had good weather and was able to put my first video together using the new lens. Going to donate it to the park that I have been practicing at. Didn't use any of the shot, trying to learn how to do it all myself. Would love to build comfort level where I can get closer to trees, etc. Just sharing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Good job and editing!! I’m sure the park will appreciate your skills and generosity!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea