Great... if I can find out what model I have and which hoses need replacing.... I think I've a cell phone photo somewhere....

As you can see, I'm very mechanically minded...

:D

Great Chat here guys, some funny responses etc...
On a personal note, I have crossed that beautiful bridge a dozen times while on vacation down there visiting family...
Never took the Solo down there,... yet. Lots of sites and various beaches, ocean/gulf etc.
That Bridge scan/pass video would be a sight to see, an 'unfortunate series of events' is a nice way of putting it.

On a humorous note, The bay is quite shallow, so much so that when last years hurricane went up to Tampa, the surge sucked all the water out to the gulf (temporarily) and people were able to see the bottom of the bay... Perhaps on the next hurricane you'll find it and a few others out there with a few barnacles to remove, all you'll need to do is retrieve the SD card- and of course post the video.

To everyone, Thanks for sharing your opinions and some actual helpful tips...

>Sunny AZ.

That's an awful experience my friend. I would suggest that you would attach a gps tracker into the drone itself so you'll be able to track your drone wherever it will take off. Cause It would really suck if you'll have to experience this type of incident again.

That's an awful experience my friend. I would suggest that you would attach a gps tracker into the drone itself so you'll be able to track your drone wherever it will take off. Cause It would really suck if you'll have to experience this type of incident again.
well, i believe he has learned his lesson already. but regarding to your reply, i could suggest use a Trackimo gps tracker. believe me, my friend had this on his drone and it's drone-friendly because of its weight :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea