DJI's secret testing to match Solo's features 100%

Nice to see the voice of reason here also, the sister site is also a good forum. No matter where you go you are going to have irrational comments.
This is true. For the most part there are some really good (and talented) people on this forum. More maturity here. Course a lot of us are OLD. I can assure you I have learned more about aerial photography here than on the sister site. But there is a lot of good info there too. Just have to "sort" through it! Or maybe wade is a better term.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Nice to see the voice of reason here also, the sister site is also a good forum. No matter where you go you are going to have irrational comments.

I do apologize if I came off being an a hole, I've just had a much different experience on the forums I've seen. Admittedly I've not joined many phantom sites including the sister site to this one but it's just crazy to me how many people come to these solo owners or 3dr sites that haven't even tried solo and bash away.

If that's not you as I said I'm sorry, most times when day one there's a comment made like this, it's followed by hundreds of posts just pointing out problems and never trying to solve them. As a couple guys earlier I tried to referee we got off on the wrong foot.

Welcome to the forum, beside these controversial posts it's generally a great positive place to address and solve any issues.

Reactions: rrmccabe
I'm guilty of both too. Who knows, I may wake up in a really crappy mood tomorrow and will be here whining the loudest about not having a gimbal. I could whine about having to buy new tires for my Flex this morning, that was a surprise I wasn't prepared for - but there isn't a thread here for that.
i have two HPI Baja one fifth scale cars.
does that count?

Reactions: GoodnNuff
i have two HPI Baja one fifth scale cars.
does that count?
Those nitro cars Dirby 1/5 scale or nitro are about the only things surface wise I haven't yet bought. How do you like em, don't think I haven't debated buying one, just haven't yet pulled the trigger?

Pretty sure I'm up to at least ten or twelve brushless setups now, most 1/10 a couple smaller and the one and only 1/7 scale odd ball I've heard of. There all great but I haven't used many beside one of my short course trucks occasionally latley, since getting totally obsessed with aerial they've been collecting dust sadly.

theese are Gas powered not nitro.
i like them very much.
what i have in theese two i could buy three Solo with gimble and camera.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Yea I guess at basically go cart size gas would be a lot better, never really thought much about it, wondered that as I was posting last time.

I do apologize if I came off being an a hole, I've just had a much different experience on the forums I've seen. Admittedly I've not joined many phantom sites including the sister site to this one but it's just crazy to me how many people come to these solo owners or 3dr sites that haven't even tried solo and bash away.

If that's not you as I said I'm sorry, most times when day one there's a comment made like this, it's followed by hundreds of posts just pointing out problems and never trying to solve them. As a couple guys earlier I tried to referee we got off on the wrong foot.

Welcome to the forum, beside these controversial posts it's generally a great positive place to address and solve any issues.
No apology necessary. You are correct, most people who bash have never had the pleasure of flying both quads. Both are great and fit different niches. Fortunately, I have had great experiences with both.

Reactions: Adimuzio513
This is true. For the most part there are some really good (and talented) people on this forum. More maturity here. Course a lot of us are OLD. I can assure you I have learned more about aerial photography here than on the sister site. But there is a lot of good info there too. Just have to "sort" through it! Or maybe wade is a better term.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk
I know about being old, I will be 54 on the 21st. I like to think of it as being wise, not old, lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea