DJI's secret testing to match Solo's features 100%

Yea he seems a bit of a tool but more than not the filthy rich usually do. I'm sure he's got those half ass trained 8 year olds on 20 hour shifts trying to copy solo piece for piece. Dji uno should be out here in a month or two.

Reactions: Raybro
Number one main reason for not going DJI customer service 0, no that was not ultimately the reason, Lack of features nope, I was on three manufacturer owner forums reading to decide what product to buy, The absolutely ridiculous amount of other product bashing that goes on in not only the DJI forums but every competitor forums from supposed DJI owners was just a total turn off to me. If that is the way average DJI owners behave, its not a club I want to belong to. You certainly have a right to be pissed about how the launch was handled. But going on and on and on and on about it when everyone knows about it is depressing. And it prevents people who have chosen 3dr from having a place to experience the community of 3DR. Please get over it, and go buy a DJI and join their forums. Or, like the rest of us, stay here and constructively work the problems. And for crying out loud, dont sit there brooding and call fowl when we have a little fun at DJI's expense. They certainly are unashamed of their 3DR bashing
I, for one, belong to both forums and will say that there is just as much other manufacturer bashing here as on the other forum.

You joined here today and plain and simple no, that comments just wrong. Sorry to be blunt but you have no idea about a forum day one and I'm betting came here to start trouble so this will be my last response. Your actually proving the points made rather well.

You joined here today and plain and simple no, that comments just wrong. Sorry to be blunt but you have no idea about a forum day one and I'm betting came here to start trouble so this will be my last response. Your actually proving the points made rather well.
Goes to show you what you know. I have belonged to the other forum for quite some time and have been following this one also for quite a while. I did not join this forum until I had my solo a while and know now why I was apprehensive. There is just as many judgemental people like you here as there is on the other forum. I own both a Solo and a phantom 3 and see no difference in the forums as far as my brand is better than your brand attitude.

Goes to show you what you know. I have belonged to the other forum for quite some time and have been following this one also for quite a while. I did not join this forum until I had my solo a while and know now why I was apprehensive. There is just as many judgemental people like you here as there is on the other forum. I own both a Solo and a phantom 3 and see no difference in the forums as far as my brand is better than your brand attitude.
Both brands need to be made better, so together we all can make that happen with cooperation, compassion for our hobby or business. And the big fun & enjoyment all this has to offer. .

Were all new to be able to comutacate, so easily, we sometimes say something that we normally wouldn't say if we we're in person.
So everyone, please consider what a said above, before we say something we normally wouldn't say..

Thanks for reading.
Now where my fjjrjrjjfjjjf if fjj gimbal!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Both brands need to be made better, so together we all can make that happen with cooperation, compassion for our hobby or business. And the big fun & enjoyment all this has to offer. .

Were all new to be able to comutacate, so easily, we sometimes say something that we normally wouldn't say if we we're in person.
So everyone, please consider what a said above, before we say something we normally wouldn't say..

Thanks for reading.
Now where my fjjrjrjjfjjjf if fjj gimbal!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Excactly. A person should be able to make a comment either way without being lambasted. I was patient with through dji's firmware upgrades as I will be patient with 3dr's gimbal dibacle. The P3 turned out to be a pretty good bird as I am sure the solo will also. I have followed rmmccabe around the forums and find him very informative and level headed. By the way, you don't have to join a forum to follow it's content adimuzio513.

I have both, and belong to both.

Simple experiment. Go to both sites and search for the term "dumba$$"

The results will tell you why I spend my time here and not there... You may not see a difference in attitude, but I most certainly do...

Reactions: rrmccabe
Honestly wasn't trying to argue but here occasionally and on other solo owners sites I see tons of dji folks, even paid dji employees sitting and arguing and joining in trying to slander 3dr all day long. Yes in these threads directed at the topic here 3dr folks do take shots but I don't see many if any even in the versus threads much less on competitors forums. There's no comparison from my experience in the forums for most of this year. I'm sure there are decent dji forums but overall there's a huge difference and I own a dji product as well.

Honestly wasn't trying to argue but here occasionally and on other solo owners sites I see tons of dji folks, even paid dji employees sitting and arguing and joining in trying to slander 3dr all day long. Yes in these threads directed at the topic here 3dr folks do take shots but I don't see many if any even in the versus threads much less on competitors forums. There's no comparison from my experience in the forums for most of this year. I'm sure there are decent dji forums but overall there's a huge difference and I own a dji product as well.
I agree. I belong to the sister forum to this one and am hard pressed to find solo bashing their. Now go to dji's forum and that is another story altogether, but what can I expect, it is their forum. I guess I get a little frustrated at some comments here (ie toiletbowl).

I have both, and belong to both.

Simple experiment. Go to both sites and search for the term "dumba$$"

The results will tell you why I spend my time here and not there... You may not see a difference in attitude, but I most certainly do...
Lol

Right on the money with that.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc