Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just purchased a used 3dr solo and turns out it didn’t come with the charger for the controller. I asked the guy about it and he said he’d never need to charge it and it didn’t come with one when he bought it from someone else.

So is anyone selling a charger or know where I can buy one? I’ve read the other threads about the specifications of the required charger and I don’t want to use a generic charger after reading some people have fried their controllers. I’m located in BC, Canada so hopefully someone can help me out nearby so I can get it flying sooner rather than later.

Cheers!

Hey guys,

Just purchased a used 3dr solo and turns out it didn’t come with the charger for the controller. I asked the guy about it and he said he’d never need to charge it and it didn’t come with one when he bought it from someone else.

So is anyone selling a charger or know where I can buy one? I’ve read the other threads about the specifications of the required charger and I don’t want to use a generic charger after reading some people have fried their controllers. I’m located in BC, Canada so hopefully someone can help me out nearby so I can get it flying sooner rather than later.

Cheers!

There are a few on ebay. If you are located in Aust, I have a couple of spares

There are a few on ebay. If you are located in Aust, I have a couple of spares

Funny, I’m actually from aus but living in Canada at the moment otherwise I’d take you up on the offer. Tried looking on eBay couldn’t really find anything official with the correct voltage and amps...

Funny, I’m actually from aus but living in Canada at the moment otherwise I’d take you up on the offer. Tried looking on eBay couldn’t really find anything official with the correct voltage and amps...

I would be happy to sell you one ( has the right power plug on it) for $AU 20 ( thats what ebay has them for in Aus) but not sure how much the postage would be, it might make it too expensive. Let me know if you want me to look into it.

Happy to help out a fellow Aussie and solo owner if I can

all good I think I have sorted one from here! Thanks though!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc