Chinese players do not have Solex software, can not upgrade, help!

Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I'm a 3DR Solo Chinese player. I just came into contact with this drone. Because of the upgrade of boot display, the official website solo app can't update the firmware, and the Solex app can't be downloaded in China. So I'm here to ask for help. Can you send me a copy of the Android Software of Solex app by email? Thank you, my friends! My email address:

[email protected] Or [email protected]

If you need to pay for it, please let me know and I will pay for it!IMG_20210505_162539.jpegScreenshot_2021-05-05-16-40-44-123_com.android.vending.jpeg

Reactions: Solo Keith
Hello, everyone. I'm a 3DR Solo Chinese player. I just came into contact with this drone. Because of the upgrade of boot display, the official website solo app can't update the firmware, and the Solex app can't be downloaded in China. So I'm here to ask for help. Can you send me a copy of the Android Software of Solex app by email? Thank you, my friends! My email address:

[email protected] Or [email protected]

FWIW, Solex is a paid app. You can't really just copy it to a device without purchasing it, because it will detect that and go into "Pirate" mode and be more or less useless (unless you like looking at a picture of a pirate in the middle of your screen).

Reactions: ChrisLJ10
谢谢您的回答。现在,我面临的问题是中国无法在Google App Store中购买Solex软件,因此我想向您寻求帮助。我希望您可以通过电子邮件向我发送Solex软件,该软件说明只能以这种方式使用海盗模式。您可以寄给我Solex软件吗?

I don't know what's going on. Do you have WeChat or QQ? We can add them as friends, and I can pay you. Or I can give you my Google account and Nima, then pay your fee, log in my Google account in your area and download it from the Google app, and then forward it to me, avoid pirate mode!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo