Change Joysticks Control configuration

Yeah, iOS is the problem, the app doesn't have this option.
I assume when you say "iOS is the problem", you are talking about Apple products. SidePilot runs on Apple products, and SidePilot does have the settings for Mode 1 and Mode 2.

a36f541fa1a1f7921b6b96e655ff38db.jpg

Better to set the prices after I yield how many I can make- and then if it will cover the cost of a full barrel for next batch

He He, Now there's the way to go but, you better be a "seasoned flyer" or you'll experience a expensive setback. :( Wood makes for good props
look at all of the darn wind generating towers going up, props are wood? Are they laminated or glass fiber coated, I bet costly?

Apparently 3DR fired everyone before adding the option to the iOS app.

Should have never done that, they need to keep it real flexible, IOS <---> or Android, problem makes for a lot of different coding for many
OSs which means $$$. I am afraid the market is headed to the dollars and I have been watching Parrot and it is headed for the $$$ in the
Farming market while DJI is raking in $$$ dropping their prices. Good technology costs and cheap labor/theft of it can kill a market.

I assume when you say "iOS is the problem", you are talking about Apple products. SidePilot runs on Apple products, and SidePilot does have the settings for Mode 1 and Mode 2.
Nop, Following the thread, You'll see that I'm only referring to the configuration of the control commands. In fact, I think that Apple products are the best thing in this world an in the life and the universe, really!

Looks like the controller is in Mode 1 and needs to be in Mode 2. I've only ran across something like this on the cheap quads which can
inadvertently get toggled on the controller to Mode 1.:eek: I wouldn't fly the bird until you get it switched to Mode 2. I had that happen once
on a brushed quad when I was flying it and hit the wrong button on the controller and luckily I was flying at a good altitude so I could
recover control (stick controls reversed) and land it. Possibly, a reset on the controller should restore factory settings? Mode 1 control
is usually wanted for use overseas. I would snoop around in the "Advanced Settings" and even use the "Tower App". I'm sure some
of the more experienced flyers with Solo on the Forum have some good ideas? Good Luck...
I managed to change mine on accident, well it messed me all up smacked a pine tree about ten foot away from me and just now figured out what in the world I done . Thank goodness I have another set of props lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40