Change Joysticks Control configuration

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Manuel and I live in Chile, I've a 3DR Solo and my control have a strange configuration.
According to official 3DR Solo Manuel, the configuration should be like that:

Right joystick control:
Vertically: Forward and back
Horizontally: left and right

Left joystick control:
Vertically: Up and down
Horizontally: Rotate left and rotate right

So, in my control the joystick controls are wrong.
I've the follow setting:

Right joystick control:
Vertically: Up and down
Horizontally: left and right

Left joystick control:
Vertically: Forward and back
Horizontally: Rotate left and rotate right

It has vertical functions inverted.

Is there some way to change it? Because, I want to use the Control like the 3DR Solo Manual say it.

Any help about this issue, I'll aprecciate so much.

Thanks a lots.

Looks like the controller is in Mode 1 and needs to be in Mode 2. I've only ran across something like this on the cheap quads which can
inadvertently get toggled on the controller to Mode 1.:eek: I wouldn't fly the bird until you get it switched to Mode 2. I had that happen once
on a brushed quad when I was flying it and hit the wrong button on the controller and luckily I was flying at a good altitude so I could
recover control (stick controls reversed) and land it. Possibly, a reset on the controller should restore factory settings? Mode 1 control
is usually wanted for use overseas. I would snoop around in the "Advanced Settings" and even use the "Tower App". I'm sure some
of the more experienced flyers with Solo on the Forum have some good ideas? Good Luck...

Use the android version of 3dr solo and you can switch it to either mode you want- not an option for lumpy waisted iPhone stock holders owners

No Apple fan too, heh? :D

Not a fan of Apple- but a user - apps and software are decent- as long as any of their new skimp hardware doesn’t fail you... it’s almost better to use a HACKINTOSH anymore

Use the android version of 3dr solo and you can switch it to either mode you want- not an option for lumpy waisted iPhone stock holders owners

It was suppose to have read
limpy wristed iPhone stock holders owners

Siri????

The option for mode 1 / mode 2 is in the 3DR android, 3DR iOS, Solex, and SidePilot apps.

The option for mode 1 / mode 2 is in the 3DR android, 3DR iOS, Solex, and SidePilot apps.

Then maybe you can guide us along... PP
I didn’t see in the documentation- and only saw a thread for the android option - so no argument that there isn’t - I didn’t see it on my versions and just thought to help out how I knew it worked for me
Thanks

I don't have an iOS app to show you. I remember it being an option in there. But I could be remembering it wrong since I rarely ever use iOS anything.

I don't have an iOS app to show you. I remember it being an option in there. But I could be remembering it wrong since I rarely ever use iOS anything.

It’s okay- I figured you were only inclined to help from an experienced perspective -
I never claim to know it all - I’ll sound like a know it all a lot but that’s usually when feelings get hurt...
I’m still getting to know the Solo- trying to stay away from the threads as much as I can - partly because I don’t play well with others online... but it’s pretty easy to come to to find out stuff -
Such as if anyone is interested in solid oak propellers
5e14a1f63e4b0bc9d6d1ce1d9fba187f.jpg

$13 expense - for an alternative app- when there’s a source to borrow if not reach for a android device and do it for nada

The SidePilot app allows me to "play around with" the Solo parameters, which I really enjoy. Plus it allows me to support someone who is supporting the Solo platform, which I also enjoy.

Reactions: Wetstone
Yeah, iOS is the problem, the app doesn't have this option. But I got an Android device and I could change the Mode to Mode 2, so simple!.
Thank you very much to each one of you

Reactions: CAMXPOSURE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela