CABLE CAM freezing app issue

Hmmm. Had the same issue today. App basically crashed/froze could switch between fly and fly manual but had to land power down and restart the app. Worked after that but didn't record to my sd card. Hopefully this gets ironed out. On another point does anyone have issues with the orbit mode? As soon as as set my target the solo rises very quickly about 10 feet in the air and then settles again at its original altitude.....anyone else have this issue?

Used MPCC and Orbit yesterday on a shoot. No problems with either one. Have the latest updates and Nexus 7 (2013)

I have had this problem all day today. Am at a scenic location and practiced MPCC prior to being at location to get the hang of it. Never had this problem during practice but started today and same thing where won't execute the cable and won't let me out. I can still manually fly and land the drone safely but then have to reboot everything to restore smart shots. Annoying as heck. Wasted all three of my batteries today troubleshooting. Also updated to the latest -01 update just released to no avail. Still presented problem. I was able to successfully set up and execute a three-point cable before running out of time today but no explanation why problem happened earlier. I am using Mot Droid Turbo2 brand new. Again annoying. Am writing 3dr tech support hoping for a fix.

Please let me know if anyone else figure this one out.

JC

Edit - P.S. - if it helps isolate, my "freeze-up" always seemed to occur when I tried to hit "B" button to end the cable. (i.e. every "A" button tab produces the appropriate check mark response but "B" button produced no response and then you are unable to exit the cable.

Today I was using the Selfie Smart Shot and it would not exit and return control to me. It did respond to Return to Home. Next time this happens I will try hitting the Fly button, or just stop using that smart shot.

God this thing is so buggy. Having orbit freeze on me now. Managed to get out reset and run it. But if you were being paid to do this shit you'd look like an idiot. Wish I could downgrade it all.

God this thing is so buggy. Having orbit freeze on me now. Managed to get out reset and run it. But if you were being paid to do this shit you'd look like an idiot. Wish I could downgrade it all.

I am having similar issues. One minute everything works, the next it won't connect to the drone, or the app crashes, or MPCC locks up. If I were in a professional situation I would be totally screwed without spending hundreds of dollars on extra batteries. I kind of want my money back but I've used the drone a few times and the store won't take it back.

Had the same issues again this weekend with a Nexus 7 running 2.3.

Do the iOS users have this issue?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421