where2fly a drone app

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to this forum and love all the information that's on here!! I wanted to introduce this project that I'm working on to this group. It's a free mobile iOS and Android app that allows users to share where they fly there drone and give people ideas where they can fly their drones. Here's a link to it I'd love to get feedback:) IOS where2fly on the App Store
Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Hi,

The principal of sharing the locations is a great idea, are you limited to the US or is the app compatible for all locations. What would be a enhancement is the ability to share CableCams, I have no idea how the files would be shared or the safety requirements but would be great for users to be able to share.

Reactions: bluesgeek
Hi,

The principal of sharing the locations is a great idea, are you limited to the US or is the app compatible for all locations. What would be a enhancement is the ability to share CableCams, I have no idea how the files would be shared or the safety requirements but would be great for users to be able to share.
nice ideas!! And no the app is NOT limited to the US so fell free to add locations around the world!!

What would be a enhancement is the ability to share CableCams, I have no idea how the files would be shared or the safety requirements but would be great for users to be able to share.

Yes yes yes......that would be excellent. No idea how that could work, but I like it!

Reactions: bluesgeek

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc