Where to buy Solo screws/washers used in gimbals?

Reaction score
I did some repairs and stripped a couple screws in the process -- i also appear to be missing a washer or two that cushions the gimbal against the bird. Anyone know what the name for these are and where I can find them?

Where were the stripped screws used?

The gimbal attaches to the bird using 3 screws, no cushioning involved there. Just the 4 rubber isolaters to help with vibration.

Can you post a pic or give more details?

Where were the stripped screws used?

The gimbal attaches to the bird using 3 screws, no cushioning involved there. Just the 4 rubber isolaters to help with vibration.

Can you post a pic or give more details?

The screws connecting the motherboard to the shell, and the screns connecting the battery holster (?) to the shell. The real tiny black ones.

And yeah I'm aware of the 4 rubber ball isolators, I'm referring to the rubber/foam washers above/below those balls that surround the screws that connect the gimbal to the drone (normally glued on I think?)

I'm at a coffee shop rn but will grab a photo of em later.

The screws connecting the motherboard to the shell, and the screns connecting the battery holster (?) to the shell. The real tiny black ones.

And yeah I'm aware of the 4 rubber ball isolators, I'm referring to the rubber/foam washers above/below those balls that surround the screws that connect the gimbal to the drone (normally glued on I think?)

I'm at a coffee shop rn but will grab a photo of em later.
The screws are M2.4 X 6mm length. Available at some hardware stores or Amazon. Are the screws actually stripped or is it the metal fitting (below the plastic)? The fitting usually strips, not the screw.

There are no stock rubber/foam washers like you describe- maybe some mod.

Reactions: jbrosolo
If you stripped the alm insert you may need to use the next size self taping screw

McMaster-Carr is my choice for this kind of hardware. Their website can be a little intimidating at first - because the selection is so extensive.

Reactions: jbrosolo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc