What do the lights mean?

Says "Mavlink connecting" video says to use port "14400" but 14550 comes up. Have tried both and nothing loading.

thanks for your help, I went and did a calibration and all stated ready to fly. Having props off I notice that the tx was doing some component calibrations updates so I waited. When that was done I pushed fly and the motors ran up good. When I went to increase the throttle the motors ran up but when I pulled back to decrease the motor speed the throttle did no decrease the speed, it was slow to do that as if it was lagging behind . Any ideas?

thanks for your help, I went and did a calibration and all stated ready to fly. Having props off I notice that the tx was doing some component calibrations updates so I waited. When that was done I pushed fly and the motors ran up good. When I went to increase the throttle the motors ran up but when I pulled back to decrease the motor speed the throttle did no decrease the speed, it was slow to do that as if it was lagging behind . Any ideas?
Depends on what mode you were in, take it outside and give it a try If it arms with no issues in FLY mode you should be good to go....

Morning XevetS, had a good flight with the Solo thanks for your help. Do you know of any reasons why when I added my Green Cube I could not factory reset? I have another Solo in box and will install Green Cube in there.

Reactions: XevetS
Morning XevetS, had a good flight with the Solo thanks for your help. Do you know of any reasons why when I added my Green Cube I could not factory reset? I have another Solo in box and will install Green Cube in there.
@Pedals2Paddles would be the guy to turn to with issues/questions regarding the Greencube. Also when you say "factory reset" what exactly was the greencube issue?

Had all green lights and could do nothing with it...So I removed and put back the stock cube.

My other Solo (3 total) the connector for the compass on the main board broke off , any way to replace? Its got very small connecting pins to board..

My other Solo (3 total) the connector for the compass on the main board broke off , any way to replace? Its got very small connecting pins to board..
That sucks yeah its not easy to solder this, without the proper setup, I've flown without the leg compass and it was without issue but You should really get that repaired to be safe.

Had all green lights and could do nothing with it...So I removed and put back the stock cube.
The only way to fix this borked greencube is to reinstall it in the solo and connect to mission planner via USB while its still open and install arducopter master onto it then, reboot and then do the normal greencube install through SOLEX..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421