What backpack fits the 48 x 38 x 25 cm foam that comes with Solo and is easy to get Solo out?

sam

Reaction score
I carry solo around a bit and it is really inconvenient to carry solo in the original case when on a bicycle and the backpack 3dr offers is WAY WAY over priced (130 $ to 160 $) so I was wondering if anyone else has had any success putting the foam insert that came with solo into a back pack, and if so what back pack was it.

who buys a gimbal and plans to drop it?

i think the whole point is to protect it for the accidental mishaps.

Ive tried carrying Solo outside of a backpack and hiking with it....it's not ideal.

I carry solo around a bit and it is really inconvenient to carry solo in the original case when on a bicycle and the backpack 3dr offers is WAY WAY over priced (130 $ to 160 $) so I was wondering if anyone else has had any success putting the foam insert that came with solo into a back pack, and if so what back pack was it.

the egg carton crate that comes with solo doesn't have any protection. any bag that is made out of high quality material that has the space for solo will cost well over $100.

you are carrying over $1,000 in equipment. your #1 goal when transporting it should be to protect it. and paying a measly $130 to protect is a no brainer.

for comparison:
my dj laptop bag $249 and worth every penny. i've owned it since 2002, it looks brand new and it has a lifetime warranty
Creator Laptop Backpack

a bag for my cameras and lenses. $329 and worth every penny
https://www.amazon.com/Kata-Bumblebee-UL-222-Backpack-Gray/dp/B003BIFNE6

my bug out bag $150
https://www.amazon.com/5-11-Tactical-Rush-72-Backpack/dp/B00YX7R0M2

The quad bags are getting the same as lady handbags. Some handbags cost several thousand dollars with no practical value except bragging rights. I still use the original carton and carry it in a baby carrier harness.

I still use the original carton and carry it in a baby carrier harness.

That's such a killer idea! I just dropped the >$100 on the Solo backpack. I dig it. It's nice. But had I seen this before, I'd go to our old Ergo Baby harness and use your method. Ingenuity! Love it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc