TLOG uploaded onto here?

Reaction score
howdy. just had a bit of a painful crash, if you were a solo, that is. it didnt hurt me personally but hey I wasnt 100 feet in the air when gravity took hold and didnt let go.

anyway, am trying to upload the TLOG file onto this forum but it wont let me, it says something about cant upload a .log file extension even though I am sure it has changed to a .txt file, so am wondering what you all do to get it ok for uploading and maybe having a closer look at?

thanks heaps!

howdy. just had a bit of a painful crash, if you were a solo, that is. it didnt hurt me personally but hey I wasnt 100 feet in the air when gravity took hold and didnt let go.

anyway, am trying to upload the TLOG file onto this forum but it wont let me, it says something about cant upload a .log file extension even though I am sure it has changed to a .txt file, so am wondering what you all do to get it ok for uploading and maybe having a closer look at?

thanks heaps!
You must change the "tlog" extension to "txt", then upload. Whoever wants to look at it can then change the extension back to "tlog" as they save it to their drive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo