lost drone - dowloaded tlog files - cant read them

I have my name and a contact phone number inside the battery compartment.
I figure, that even with good intentions, the old folks around here in Florida who may find it will never figure out how to remove the battery and ever discover internal info. Ergo, my birds are emblazoned on the outside with yellow labels.

I figure, that even with good intentions, the old folks around here in Florida who may find it will never figure out how to remove the battery and ever discover internal info. Ergo, my birds are emblazoned on the outside with yellow labels.
People in AZ are very smart.o_O

People in FL are very OLD
Who you calling old???? There are quite a few retired aerospace engineers here in FL.... I've got my registration number on the battery. When you lose your drone in FL you find dead people while you are looking for it. At least that happened to one guy recently. Of course that might be better than finding it sitting under a 20 foot python or Anaconda waiting for the owner to arrive (they have found both here in FL).
I'm interested to see if Jason finds his drone. I've seen several stories here where even though the GPS data shows the location, they still can't find the drone. I think the bright orange or yellow florescent color might be the right thing to have. Might be able to spot it with another drone.

Who you calling old???? There are quite a few retired aerospace engineers here in FL.... I've got my registration number on the battery. When you lose your drone in FL you find dead people while you are looking for it. At least that happened to one guy recently. Of course that might be better than finding it sitting under a 20 foot python or Anaconda waiting for the owner to arrive (they have found both here in FL).
I'm interested to see if Jason finds his drone. I've seen several stories here where even though the GPS data shows the location, they still can't find the drone. I think the bright orange or yellow florescent color might be the right thing to have. Might be able to spot it with another drone.
Rocket scientists get old, too! ;)

I'm also interested to see where/if he finds this bird. Unless it hit t tree, it hopefully kept going SE from its LKP - which was allegedly humming along at >30MPH at 500'. I'm afraid I never took the time to learn how to analyze these tlogs very well. Even those 'flat' fields could be soybeans or other crop making it tough to spot IF it even stayed on that heading. In the meantime, I have a tracker on mine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso